+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was very happy with twinkle toes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Impressionable Kids! By Far!! I went to twinkle toes for my first son and i was very unhappy with the service I got. She wasn't talkative and I felt like I was not wanted in her house and she rushed me which made ne choose a frame I didn't really like. They only had a few options and I wanted the cord clamp and ARM band in the frame but she just said "we can't do that". I got my frame back and the box looked way to big for my sons tiny hands and feet.
    For my second son I found impressionable Kids at the baby EXPO and i met a few of the girls and they were so helpful even though they were busy. They spent the time with me to help design a frame that i wanted and there was nothing they couldn't do. It worked out only $10 more than twinkle toes but I would have paid $50 more for the fantastic work and service. Like others have said also, impressionable Kids don't advertise in the front and offer a life time guarantee. Maybe ask to go to their place to just look at their work rather than speak to them on the phone? You would get a better idea seeing them in person. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd just like to point out that the 3 posts in regards to IK's were all members that joined today and 2 of them have 1 post only- which is in this thread.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (07-07-2012),GreenMama  (07-07-2012),grumpysmurf  (07-07-2012),kelseyleigh  (07-07-2012),MissRose1  (07-07-2012),squirrelex  (07-07-2012),Witwicky  (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have twinkle toes for both my kids. I was initially a bit upset with DD's because I think they crammed too much plaster in or something. Her hands and feet are bigger than they were when we got it done. I found another company that did it before I got DS's done and they were expensive, and I wanted the same frame. so I went back to twinkle toes. This time I'm much happier with it! ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin01 View Post
    Impressionable Kids! By Far!! I went to twinkle toes for my first son and i was very unhappy with the service I got. She wasn't talkative and I felt like I was not wanted in her house and she rushed me which made ne choose a frame I didn't really like. They only had a few options and I wanted the cord clamp and ARM band in the frame but she just said "we can't do that". I got my frame back and the box looked way to big for my sons tiny hands and feet.
    For my second son I found impressionable Kids at the baby EXPO and i met a few of the girls and they were so helpful even though they were busy. They spent the time with me to help design a frame that i wanted and there was nothing they couldn't do. It worked out only $10 more than twinkle toes but I would have paid $50 more for the fantastic work and service. Like others have said also, impressionable Kids don't advertise in the front and offer a life time guarantee. Maybe ask to go to their place to just look at their work rather than speak to them on the phone? You would get a better idea seeing them in person. Good luck xx
    And this one, too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    I'd just like to point out that the 3 posts in regards to IK's were all members that joined today and 2 of them have 1 post only- which is in this thread.
    And they're all from SA Well 3 of them are! Wow! Four posts from new members all for the impressionable kids...suspicious much

I used twinkle toes twice. I'm pregnant again and will use them for this baby too
    Last edited by BigRedV; 07-07-2012 at 20:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BUSTED!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm interested in what everyone has to say. As I also would like to get this done & dont know who... My sister has one of each and Impressionable Kids does look nicer... I have rang both and I would like something different to the normal... The Impressionable Kids Lady said I could do hands & feet with a photo and birth certificate but put a train instead to put hands and feet in... Which is a great idea... Twinkle Toes was nice but could only do what is advertised.... I might go and see them at the baby store and get a better idea.. Thank you for everyone idea & reply.... I wish I signed up earlier instead of standing on the side lines and looking...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Sisters friend works In impressiOnaBle kids and i joined this site when I saw the post through a Facebook page and wanted to add my view. I had no issue with the quality from twinkle toes, the impressions were really good and still have the frame. I just wasn't happy with the service and limited range they offered. That's why I said make an appointment to just look at each company and any other one you find and go with whoever you like most. Im sure they won't mind spending 10 minutes to show you their work maybe I just got the lady on a really bad day

Thanks
    Reviews
    And the last 2

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

Glover  (07-07-2012),tormyxxx  (07-07-2012)