Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Interesting, given your comment in another thread that you said was based on no scientific evidence/fact
    Ahh.. That would be a gut feeling based on experience and odds. Still a scientific-ish approach, as opposed to just jumping on a bandwagon or plucking a theory from no where.

I Hope that clarifies things..

Guest Guest
    Well I'm not the only one in this thread who feels like I have to spell it out. Everybody else knew what I was referring to

I'm not insulting you. It's just an observation. This isn't the only thread I have noticed it in. Maybe you should take your own advice and just worry about yourself.
    Everyone else knew expect me? Seriously that sounds so childish, why don't you just talk for yourself and not bring everyone else into, this isn't highschool.
    There is no need to make observations about me, like I said, worry about yourself not about me. There is no need to get personal when people don't agree with you and if you don't like it or think I just like to argue, then stop quoting me Move on.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    The title of this thread is sleeping with babies dangerous and I think that the media has focussed on cosleeping, when more babies die when not cosleeping.

Not rocket science, I'm not sure what was so hard to understand.
    Assuming more parents do NOT co-bed then you can't really compare the numbers like that. It would be interesting to look at the stats in a per Capita sense. Eg 3/1000 co-bed babies died of sids as opposed to 1/1000 non co-bed babies (i
    Made those figures up).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Well I'm not the only one in this thread who feels like I have to spell it out. Everybody else knew what I was referring to

I'm not insulting you. It's just an observation. This isn't the only thread I have noticed it in. Maybe you should take your own advice and just worry about yourself.
    Ahh... This is a hoighty toighty insult poorly disguised as friendly advice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

And now for a short break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9v4r3P3J90

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hootenanny For This Useful Post:

OurLittleBlessing  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Ahh... This is a hoighty toighty insult poorly disguised as friendly advice.
    Well I've learnt by now that I can get in trouble for saying what I really think sometimes

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (07-07-2012),Hootenanny  (07-07-2012)