+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default first time pregnancy questions!

Hi there, I'm 28 weeks pregnant and wondering if you guys could tell me is it normal to feel really hot, shortness of breath and sometimes a little dizzy??
    I have asthma as well... just wanted to know if it was normal to have all this throughout the pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It was normal for me but only when I was at work. I just sat down, had a drink of water and tried to relax

If your concerned though you should give your midwife or OB a call

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it's worrying you, mention it to your doctor, but you are probably hot because you're incubating a baby which can in turn make you feel dizzy, and the shortness of breath will most likely be because bub is getting bigger, taking up more space and squishing up your insides. But it won't hurt to mention it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with the previous poster - worth mentioning it (or give the midwife/OB a call if you can).

I felt light headed often when I was pg - for me, it was actually low blood pressure able to be controlled by increased fluids, putting my head between my legs and making sure I didn't recline back when sitting down.

But that's just me - not necessarily why you're experiencing those symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone... It's gone away now but did call my mid wife and it's all good!!! Hope everyone is well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 27 weeks and feel exhausted moving around sometimes, and I haven't really done anything. I haven't put on that much weight either, so it's not from a huge amount of excess weight, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 26 weeks Yes this is normal for me, and my blood pressure is perfect doc just said I need to take things easy the this happens.

I was wondering (if yiyr having one) when did u start planning your baby shower and how many weeks will you be when you have it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTashyAlice View Post
    I am 26 weeks Yes this is normal for me, and my blood pressure is perfect doc just said I need to take things easy the this happens.

I was wondering (if yiyr having one) when did u start planning your baby shower and how many weeks will you be when you have it?

I just had mine on the weekend and I'm 30 weeks on wed. My friends and MIL pretty much planned it so I didnt have to do anything but it was really great! Now I have time to chill out and organise baby stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to have mine a bit earlier so anything I dont have after the shower I can make sure I have it by time baby is here.
    Butttt ... I havnt planned anything yet and I know for a fact none has started anything... with invitations how many weeks before ur shower did u send them? I'm 26+4 today... should I be getting my act into gear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTashyAlice View Post
    I would like to have mine a bit earlier so anything I dont have after the shower I can make sure I have it by time baby is here.
    Butttt ... I havnt planned anything yet and I know for a fact none has started anything... with invitations how many weeks before ur shower did u send them? I'm 26+4 today... should I be getting my act into gear?

I Think I started mine 3-4 weeks before shower. I wanted mine early so I knew what I needed and what I didn't. Def don't need clothes so now just need to write a list of what else I need...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ei16 For This Useful Post:

MissTashyAlice  (16-07-2012)