+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What's the earliest you can test ?

What is the absolute earliest you can test? I had sore nipples and the breasts were very firm, even hubby mentioned, for two days on day 18-19. I have a 28 day cycle. Is it possible that it was late ovulation or could it be implantation? But I reckon it's too early for implantation to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I got an extremely faint positive at 7dpo.

When is AF due?
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due in 7-8 days. That's what makes me think it's too early. And a little disappointed the soreness has disappeared because it gave me hope. When I had the soreness I also got very sore lower back pain especially at work, I'm a beauty therapist and it was a nightmare doing eyebrow waxes. Last month I had no hints of being pregnant so I had no urge to test but this time there's hints and I want to know now. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Aww I'd test in a couple of days. I'll keep my fingers crosses for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Today I've noticed my boobs are getting in my way and sit nice and perky lol. I've had cramping here and there as well. Fingers cross

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i initially tested a 9dpo and i have a 29 day cycle 99% of the time. I put my first response test down thinking it was negative came back 10mins later and there was a faint 2nd line. Did 2 more over the next couple of days and the line became more prominent. Went to dr a week later and got a negative test im going to hospital to be induced on monday lol

I had similar signs to you and then about 2 days before my period was due i got horrible morning noon and night sickness. My boobs were so swollen and sore for the first few weeks i had to go straight out and buy maternity bras which wer a godsend. Cost a fortune and unfortunately they are so uncomfortable now!!

I will cross my fingers for you and hubby - all the symptom guessing can do your head in lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Symptom guessing drives u insane. And sort of pain or rumble u take note of or if it's just imaginary. I don't think it's imaginary because hubby has noticed. I may of ovulated earlier than what I been thinking hence the symptoms. I'm goin to try and hold out on testing as long as I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your bundle of joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies I need some advice. The boobs are continually firm and get in the way. I'm knackered most of the time and whenever I bend over there's slight lower back pain and a cramp. I'm trying so hard not to test because it maybe too early. I'm day 22 in my 28 cycle. I'm not sure when I ovulated to know my dpo. What would u do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would do a test if I were you. With my first daughter I knew nothing about cycle days or ovulation. I fell pregnant the week after my period finished but I only tested 2 days before I thought my period was due.
    2nd daughter she was conceived 2 weeks after I had a m/c and I started testing the week before I thought my period was due and watched the lines get darker.
    I am now pregnant with number 3 and I tested really early with her and kept getting odd results but my gut just knew I was pregnant.
    I was tired, slight sore boobs, blue veins showing in boobs, very high cervix and I had a headache that would not go, Had heaps of sharp pulling pains in my left, mild cramps on and off.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you :-) Can't wait to see a pic ... I love to play with the faint tests so feel free to post them on here and I will have a good play and see what I can find