+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Is there a easy way to change?

Does anyone know if there is a easy way to change address's for centre link over their website or do we have to go into a office? I need to change my address to new house & don't really want to drag DS & wait forever in the office, unless my waters break in there ahahha. Does anyone know or have had to change it before what way did you do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can do it through online services. But if you need to claim rent assistance then you have to go in

Kaktuz is offline Slowly losing the plot.............
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You should be able to log onto their online services and in your options on the left hand side it will give you the option to update accommodation. You will still need to give then a copy of your lease/rent certificate though if your renting.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I did it over the phone. There wasn't anyway to do it online. Better than going in office or sending a letter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    I did it over the phone. There wasn't anyway to do it online. Better than going in office or sending a letter.
    I just did it online

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I just did it online
    That's how i updated it last time i moved as well. They don't require your rent cert straight up either. They will send out a letter requesting it. It will give you the option of sending in a copy or taking a copy into an office - obviously that's only applicable if you are renting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are not renting anymore we are paying Mortage but got to change address from our rental, does that change anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummytopeanut View Post
    We are not renting anymore we are paying Mortage but got to change address from our rental, does that change anything?
    Where you renting in the last property you lived in? If so you will have to cancel the rent assisstance. Otherwise all you will have to do is update your new address.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Where you renting in the last property you lived in? If so you will have to cancel the rent assisstance. Otherwise all you will have to do is update your new address.

Yep was renting at old house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yep was renting at old house
    Well you should be able to advise centrelink of all details and changes through online services.