+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    sunshine coast qld
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    HI< I think having the sleep issues checked sounds like a good idea. I have not had any expierence with this, but have you tried to really counter his mood. I mean everyone walking around with a clown nose on, or just being silly, funny. It sounds like he has the power over everyone, he is Mr Grump, and so everyone follows his lead. At four he should be able to understand role play, and if everyone takes on a different role, being silly, and not being upset by his grumpiness, perhaps the Mr grump will have to go play somewhere else. Just a thought, Marie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Mahjong  (06-07-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi View Post
    Have you considered a sleep study? Sounds like he may not be getting enough deep sleep, especially if he is moving around most of the night.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    I havent, but we have a checkup next week with his GP, I will ask him about one

DH has a paed as a client too and will be asking him next time hea in his office doing maintenance. Anything is worth a thought! Thanks!!!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I could have written this exact post! My 4yr old daughter is exactly like this! Sleeps 12hrs a night, talks in slp, still wakes during night maybe every second day (just for a quick resettle by mum) and is great at daycare yet grumpy whiney moany at home and is mean and bossy to her big Sis!!! Plus wakes in morning 80% of time in an awful mood who yells and Grumps from minute she wakes. It starts my day off so awfully. I sometimes dread the days she's home all day