+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: My clean eating progress pics

Breakfast:
    Natural yoghurt with banana, walnuts and honey.

Beef salad for lunch

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    OP your yummy food and great progress has inspired me to take on my own clean eating. I dislike calling it that as it's an AB thing lol but I'm doing more what I consider a paleo diet...

So for breakfast I've been having vahlia with strawberries, wholegrain salad sanger for lunch (hate rye) without cheese. Snacks are fruit, or unsalted cashews/macadamias. Dinner - fish and salad, lean chicken wraps. Chicken and vegs. I've cut out everything that's rubbish. TBH I'm feeling pretty crap but I know it's the sugar withdrawals...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My clean eating progress pics

Needs some ideas for after dinner. Constantly wanting naughty after dinner food this week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou89 For This Useful Post:

meesha87  (22-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: My clean eating progress pics

Lou I have been obsessed with strawberries and almonds this week!!! Hits the sweet spot for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    yep I'm eating lots of strawberries, especially this time of night....

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi what a great post, thankyou! We started to eat clean but fell off the wagon when we went away I want to lose some baby weight and this week have started exercising every day. Am struggling with making clean food which is easy & quick for dinner? I also "need" my latte in the morning..which I'm guessing is not so clean
    I love to bake & cook ahead of time too so am stumped with that?
    My DH and toddler are really on board with eating fruits/veg/yoghurt but DH is not so keen on cutting out sugar.
    Any tips appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    OP your yummy food and great progress has inspired me to take on my own clean eating. I dislike calling it that as it's an AB thing lol but I'm doing more what I consider a paleo diet...

So for breakfast I've been having vahlia with strawberries, wholegrain salad sanger for lunch (hate rye) without cheese. Snacks are fruit, or unsalted cashews/macadamias. Dinner - fish and salad, lean chicken wraps. Chicken and vegs. I've cut out everything that's rubbish. TBH I'm feeling pretty crap but I know it's the sugar withdrawals...
    Glad you're inspired .. I need to zone in on it a bit better!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lou89 View Post
    Needs some ideas for after dinner. Constantly wanting naughty after dinner food this week
    I'd just have a couple of fresh dates ... They seriously taste like lollies (not dried dates).

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SugarplumMummy View Post
    Hi what a great post, thankyou! We started to eat clean but fell off the wagon when we went away I want to lose some baby weight and this week have started exercising every day. Am struggling with making clean food which is easy & quick for dinner? I also "need" my latte in the morning..which I'm guessing is not so clean
    I love to bake & cook ahead of time too so am stumped with that?
    My DH and toddler are really on board with eating fruits/veg/yoghurt but DH is not so keen on cutting out sugar.
    Any tips appreciated!
    Haha .... If it makes you feel any better I 'need' my cup of tea in the morning. Such a Nanna!!

Maybe stir fries for freezing?? I tend to just have protein and veg so I'm not too much help sorry

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes huge Nannas here lol.
    Stir fries are a great idea - I am going to have to check out some of the recipes, thanks!