+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 422
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth W.A
    Posts
    565
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked
    129
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: My clean eating progress pics

    Breakfast:
    Natural yoghurt with banana, walnuts and honey.

    Beef salad for lunch




    Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

  2. #372
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    OP your yummy food and great progress has inspired me to take on my own clean eating. I dislike calling it that as it's an AB thing lol but I'm doing more what I consider a paleo diet...

    So for breakfast I've been having vahlia with strawberries, wholegrain salad sanger for lunch (hate rye) without cheese. Snacks are fruit, or unsalted cashews/macadamias. Dinner - fish and salad, lean chicken wraps. Chicken and vegs. I've cut out everything that's rubbish. TBH I'm feeling pretty crap but I know it's the sugar withdrawals...

  3. #373
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0

    Default My clean eating progress pics

    Needs some ideas for after dinner. Constantly wanting naughty after dinner food this week

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou89 For This Useful Post:

    meesha87  (22-08-2012)

  5. #374
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,450
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked
    361
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: My clean eating progress pics

    Lou I have been obsessed with strawberries and almonds this week!!! Hits the sweet spot for me

  6. #375
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    yep I'm eating lots of strawberries, especially this time of night....

  7. #376
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default My clean eating progress pics

    Hi what a great post, thankyou! We started to eat clean but fell off the wagon when we went away I want to lose some baby weight and this week have started exercising every day. Am struggling with making clean food which is easy & quick for dinner? I also "need" my latte in the morning..which I'm guessing is not so clean
    I love to bake & cook ahead of time too so am stumped with that?
    My DH and toddler are really on board with eating fruits/veg/yoghurt but DH is not so keen on cutting out sugar.
    Any tips appreciated!

  8. #377
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,865
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,330
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default My clean eating progress pics

    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    OP your yummy food and great progress has inspired me to take on my own clean eating. I dislike calling it that as it's an AB thing lol but I'm doing more what I consider a paleo diet...

    So for breakfast I've been having vahlia with strawberries, wholegrain salad sanger for lunch (hate rye) without cheese. Snacks are fruit, or unsalted cashews/macadamias. Dinner - fish and salad, lean chicken wraps. Chicken and vegs. I've cut out everything that's rubbish. TBH I'm feeling pretty crap but I know it's the sugar withdrawals...
    Glad you're inspired .. I need to zone in on it a bit better!!

  9. #378
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,865
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,330
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default My clean eating progress pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou89 View Post
    Needs some ideas for after dinner. Constantly wanting naughty after dinner food this week
    I'd just have a couple of fresh dates ... They seriously taste like lollies (not dried dates).

  10. #379
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,865
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,330
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default My clean eating progress pics

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarplumMummy View Post
    Hi what a great post, thankyou! We started to eat clean but fell off the wagon when we went away I want to lose some baby weight and this week have started exercising every day. Am struggling with making clean food which is easy & quick for dinner? I also "need" my latte in the morning..which I'm guessing is not so clean
    I love to bake & cook ahead of time too so am stumped with that?
    My DH and toddler are really on board with eating fruits/veg/yoghurt but DH is not so keen on cutting out sugar.
    Any tips appreciated!
    Haha .... If it makes you feel any better I 'need' my cup of tea in the morning. Such a Nanna!!

    Maybe stir fries for freezing?? I tend to just have protein and veg so I'm not too much help sorry

  11. #380
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    782
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default My clean eating progress pics

    Yes huge Nannas here lol.
    Stir fries are a great idea - I am going to have to check out some of the recipes, thanks!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Clean Eating ideas/recipes
    By misskls in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-11-2012, 15:31
  2. Clean Eating Menu Ideas??
    By Shoopuf in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-08-2012, 15:16
  3. Who wants to explain clean eating to me??
    By moongazer in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 21:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!