+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hubby has decided he doesn't want to be Homer Simpson ( his words ) as he already balding he doesn't want to be large too

Sooo I am getting him on the right path of clean eating and have told him that it's about making "healthy choices" rather than following a strict diet. He would eat maccas & pizza every day if he could so this is a big change!!! Not AS hard for me, except that we have a lot of pasta, potatoes and bread.

I've got whole wheat organic pasta so we can still have it once a week. Switching to brown rice rather than white rice and planning on more meat & veg rather than things like lasagne.

He is still buying his lunches but choosing the salads or chicken wraps rather than deep fried rubbish.

What are your favourite clean dinners?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We had people over today. I ate 2 mini spring rolls and 5 mini dim sims and a piece of cob dip....oh the shame!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    We had people over today. I ate 2 mini spring rolls and 5 mini dim sims and a piece of cob dip....oh the shame!!

Must be the day for it... I'm at DH's Nan's house and I just had jelly and ice cream

We are only human!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies! Thought I would jump on the clean eating train too, wanted to share some yummy clean smoothies I found http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/category/smoothies/ I made one today and it was amazing!
    Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMa View Post
    Must be the day for it... I'm at DH's Nan's house and I just had jelly and ice cream

We are only human!
    Oh for sure. Add 1 square of choc and 2 toobs lol. Not too bad seeibg as there was junk food everywhere!! They are all ordering pizza for dinner but im having rice paper rolls instead .....Its been a month of clean eating for me....a treat here and there is ok as long as you eat healthy the rest of the time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oooh those smoothies look sooo good! Im starting clean eating on Tues (its been a massive weekend, will eat some clean meals tomorrow but cant avoid bad food the next 2 days unfortunately) but I cant wait! Going to do some grocery shopping tomorrow to stock up the fridge and pantry. Any suggestions of "must haves??" Chia seeds are on my list... Thinking of trying a different milk... almond or rice??!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    oooh those smoothies look sooo good! Im starting clean eating on Tues (its been a massive weekend, will eat some clean meals tomorrow but cant avoid bad food the next 2 days unfortunately) but I cant wait! Going to do some grocery shopping tomorrow to stock up the fridge and pantry. Any suggestions of "must haves??" Chia seeds are on my list... Thinking of trying a different milk... almond or rice??!
    Can't help you in the milk I haven't tried anything else.

I'd put rolled oats, brown rice, Ryvita crackers and nuts in your pantry list.

Then just go to town with the meat, fruit and veg. I also buy Greek natural yoghurt and cottage cheese.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sweet snack

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1344134646.198962.jpg

I'm going to start my running program again this afternoon. Wish me luck - I'm so unfit now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    UUV soup

My lunch is made for the week

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1344137754.958154.jpg