+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    What have u been eating? Fess up!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Haha!!! Ok well I've had bread (avo toast) the last three days - still had my veg soups for lunch and I actually couldn't be bothered having dinner one night and another night I had takeaway yellow chicken curry with WHITE coconut rice!!! So bad ... But sooooo good Plus waaay too many beers.

It's terrible - but I'm back to clean tomorrow .... I feel too dirty!!! Haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How could you!! Haha. Ah well a couple of days isnt going to matter as long as ur back on track quickly. Could have been much worse, At least u didnt have maccas or something!!

Ive had 3 slices of dark rye (burgen) bread (which are small slices) since i started clean eating and i used to eat bread at LEAST once a day!! Ive been very very good am im not ashamed to say im proud of myself Plus ive been working out heaps too!

Hey did you find ur skin broke out when u started CE? I hardly ever get pimples and at the moment they keep popping up...a few at a time! Im guessing its my body ridding itself of toxins?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How could you!! Haha. Ah well a couple of days isnt going to matter as long as ur back on track quickly. Could have been much worse, At least u didnt have maccas or something!!

Ive had 3 slices of dark rye (burgen) bread (which are small slices) since i started clean eating and i used to eat bread at LEAST once a day!! Ive been very very good am im not ashamed to say im proud of myself Plus ive been working out heaps too!

Hey did you find ur skin broke out when u started CE? I hardly ever get pimples and at the moment they keep popping up...a few at a time! Im guessing its my body ridding itself of toxins?

Yeah it's really easy to stick to hey??!! I've consciously made my bad decisions this week as I didn't want to grocery shop - lol

Funnily enough I have a pimple for the first time in forever just today after straying!!!

For me changing to clean eating wasn't big difference as i'd been eating really well since my bub #2 was born and lost most of my weight that way. It was over a year ago now and I've maintained it but I can't remember if I broke out or not then??!

High fives for doing so well!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm been hearing a lot about clean eating lately....

You can't have bread though right. I love my bread Is there any kind of bread that's okay??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spideysmummy View Post
    I'm been hearing a lot about clean eating lately....

You can't have bread though right. I love my bread Is there any kind of bread that's okay??
    I guess it depends how strict you want to be. With clean eating you don't normally - however I still do normally like once a week at the most - usually not at all. I also have Ryvita rye crackers with avocado or cottage cheese plus salad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks

I just found a great site - the gracious pantry - (i think) which explained a lot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blissfulfairy For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spideysmummy View Post
    Thanks

I just found a great site - the gracious pantry - (i think) which explained a lot.
    Oh cool!! I'll have to check it out later. It's pretty much just eating food that grows or moves If it takes forever to go off - its not clean!! Haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im eating a couple of slices of bread a week at most....but dark rye bread so not processed white bread and if u do eat it try and have in the morning. I eat the burgen dark rye and slices are very small too. Ill have an ocassional rye wrap with chicken and heaps of salad or something like that

I also love the rye ryvitas and corn cakes but im trying to make sure my diet consists of mostly fresh fruit, veg and protein.

Thanks for that site ill have to check it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck decemberbubba. Im up to day 9. Ive lost weight already and feel fantastic ;-) i find taking pics of everything i eat helps too

Thanks . I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and although it will all be water weight, I've lost 700g in the last couple of days!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

ShanandBoc  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Breakfast

Rolled oats with natural Greek yoghurt, banana and cinnamon

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1342561707.698201.jpg