+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Saggy boobs rec me a great bra

So i used to have a c cup and perky could get away with not wearing a bra under a nice summer dress.. Those day are over only 3 months after going birth!
    Went shopping and was in change room so had a look at myself topless.. My goodness im so saggy now. I tried on some bras and they just still made me jiggle

Anyone found a bra that is SUPER supportive so when u walk you have no boob jiggle? Im a dd now and self conscious about it i don't want to jiggle as i walk.. Anything to fake the perkyness now! so where fide u get your wonder bra from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im a DD cup and love the fayreform bras... Very supportive and super pretty (which can sometimes be hard to find prettier bras in that size)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    It depends if you have a budget or not. I love intimo bras, all my friends with D cup and above are raving about the miracle bra. They are a 'party' organisation but give them a call they may be able to arrange to pop over without a proper party. It is amazing what they do for your chest.

I also like the triumph sports bras that are a thick fabric all over- not see through. They come in funky colours too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys i was thinking it would have to be a sports bra for the support.. Wisp try triumph and look up the other brands and hope it does me wonders!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been wearing triumph tshirt bras. They give a nice shape underneath shirts and somewhat disguise the sag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You've heard of chicken fillet boobs? I have chicken skin boobs!! Definitely after something to hid these puppies away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kim85. I went for a fitting at bras and things. The girl was really supportive and got me to try on a few styles of bras. Some I liked some I didnt, but she did know what she was talking aboyt (she had had children so was in my head space.) It took me an hr of trying them all on and I ended up buying 2 pairs different styles. I think they look great and they are a little s3xy at the same time pushup with gel inserts that can be taken out individually(I use one cause lil lopsided due to preferring one bb over other bf). Little bit pricey but great quality. Also try other stalls and make sure you are comfortable as well(sometimes pushy sales people) good luck!! Ill try upload pics not sure if im allowed to so can be deleted by mods. If not I dont mind them staying up

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great looking bra! I havnt been to bras n things yet will definitely go. They will know better than me what to get size etc.. Thanks! Oh and then there is swimming season that's gonna be interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def bras and things!!! I have DD/E ladies and find their full coverage bras amazing. They dont have horrible massive straps just normal ones. They are expensive ($50-70) but they last and really do the job.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub