+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Mums and Bubs group for Darwin?

Hey I was going to txt you but I didn't want to be rude with k owing your man was home. Sounds like a great idea and I love the weekend idea well that's my input haha lol I have to go to bed have a driving lesson tomorrow fingers cross I go ok night ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mums and Bubs group for Darwin?

Hey everyone!

Lewbaby I'm going to steal your thunder and say I'm back from our overseas trip! Hehe

I'm in for a catch up let me know details. text even cause I'm crap at keeping up with the bub hub. hope to see you all soon and welcome to anyone joining! The more the merrier! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews

How was your trip? Ok I lied build up is here far out its hot for being 8:20 in the moring

Thanks
    Reviews

Your not wrong Kam1910!! Felt a definite change in the weather as soon as we arrived back in Aust! What's with that?! Was expecting nice cool weather.

Trip was good, as always never long enough but it's heads down, bums up for us here so we can get into our own place.

Was thinking about doing a belated B'Day party for our DS1 this weekend, do u think it's too late notice? Will have to see how motivated I get this week too... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha lol that's good good luck hope you find something soon. Na its not to late he will most likely love it lol if you need some help let me know happy to help

Thanks
    Reviews

Default mums and bubs group darwin

Hi

My husband and I with our 2 girls just moved to Darwin a month ago and I would love to meet some people and have some play mates for my daughters.

I have a 14 month old and 13 week old and we are in Gunn, I dont mind driving either. We dont really have a back yard but I am happy to have people here and there is a park walking distance from us as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey we would love to catch up I think we are have a catch up this thursday would love for you and your girls to come

Thanks
    Reviews

10am Thursday at the playground off Phoenix Crct Durack if anyone extra wants to tag along :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    is anyone wanting to catch up this week and have any ideas about what we can do in the next few weeks