+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mums and Bubs group for Darwin?

Im looking at starting a Mums and Bubs group to meet other mums and so my 2 yr old daughter can be around kids her age. As im finding it really hard to find any space for her in any daycare as there are long waiting lists and we have not long move up to darwin for the second time and both me and my daughter would love to have some friends here as we love the nt.

would love to know if any darwin mums would like to start a weekly mums and bubs group? would love to hear what you have to say

cheers kerrie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kerry, we moved to Darwin in December last year. I have a 4 year old DD and a 1 year or DS. Would be very interested in catching up. What area are you in? We are in Ludmilla at the moment.
    Rachel

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would also be interested!! We live in Gunn, but don't mind driving. I have one son who is 19 months old. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies that's great I'm living in Virginia if yous know where that is in free everyday other then Tuesdays I don't have my licence yet but I'm working on it it would be great to meet you and my daughter would love to have kids to play with
    Here's my email kamay1913@hotmail.com I'm also on facebook

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent you an email Kerrie. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I got it and I have replyed

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I just moved back to Darwin from Qld. Would love for my sons to have some playmates. We're in Palmerston and don't mind driving as our house is a bit crowded for playmates. DS1 will be 3 on the 23rd and DS2 is going onto 4months. The last time we were in Darwin I never got into playgroups etc as I wasn't in the right place mentally but now realise that my son needs stimulation to burn off his never ending energy. Lol. I would love to meet you lovely ladies and I'm positive my son will enjoy new friends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So a lot of us have posted we would like to catch up but no one has really organised anything I don't think so here is my suggestion. :-)

Wednesday morning, 08/08, 10am at Sanctuary Lakes Playground, Lakeview Blvd Gunn, for those that can make it. I have curly hair, and will be wearing a long orange dress. Come say hi. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I just saw this and won't be able to make it hopefully will make the next one. Have fun tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did have fun at the park today catching up with other babies. If anyone would like me to include them in next catch up, shoot me through an email. tgilden@hotmail.com

Also, we go to the Palmerston library for story time on Thursday mornings at 1000am if anyone would like to join us. :-)

Toni.