+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If I had the spare cash I would get a cleaner. There's some cleaning jobs I don't enjoy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do and I do! I'm a terrible cleaner, could scrub the shower for 2 hours and it would still look filthy. For me it is money very well invested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    I do and I do! I'm a terrible cleaner, could scrub the shower for 2 hours and it would still look filthy. For me it is money very well invested.
    Same!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes to both. We are in a massive house and vacuuming and mopping it all plus scrubbing three bathrooms is just not do-able for me! Plus I'm 7 months preg so I think I'd pass out lol. I also don't want to be using all those chemicals whilst pregnant. I love coming home to a clean house! We pay $50 a fortnight and that's floors, bathrooms and dusting. I do tidy before she comes. I think I'll keep her even once I'm on maternity leave, honestly for $25 a week I'm happy

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    i never tidy for the cleaner....
    why???
    I think that she should be able to just clean, and secondly she wouldnt know where things went (even though I DO have all my wardrobe/dds wardrobe and pantry labelled, DDs toys dont have real 'homes')
    The tidying takes me the longest, but I dont mind house cleaning TBH

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hire a cleaner while staying at home but plan on returning to work soon. however its not due to laziness. The doctors think I have rheumatoid arthrits plus we have a severely ill child, and a preschooler, I physically do not have the ability to care for them and clean the entire house at the same time, On days I try I become crippled up. I wish I could do it all myself but its a necessity.

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    For sure!

If I had the money I'd hire one now!

Actually, if I had the room and the money I'd hire an au pair.. so that I can do the housework and they can just PLAY with the kids.

(or maybe I'd hire a cleaner... so I can PLAY!)