+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Campdraft / Rodeo Mum's out there :)

Hi just wondering if there are any Mum's out there who draft / rodeo. Its such a different lifestyle and would love to catch up with Mum's who share it too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No but I ride occasionally, once we find a new horse it will be more regularly

Can't wait lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes arn't they a great addition to the family, I couldn't live without mine. I can't compete at the moment as i'm 6 mths pregnant and I miss it soo much, already worrying with two kiddies how i'm going to find the time :S What sort of riding do you do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We just sold dd's 12.1 hh apsb gelding so now we're on the hunt for a new horse for her, this one will be around 14.3hh so I'll be able to ride it too.

I do a bit of flat riding, jumping, sporting. I'm not very good, my friend runs a riding school so I just ride her school horses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just about to start barrel riding then fell pregnant - now 24 weeks. I have my barrel horse sorted just bought him last November and was going nicely. Can't wait to do my first rodeo. Won't be till May next year now though.