+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't think she is using you at all but she clearly doesn't see you as a friend. Sorry, but I'd cross her off the card list.

I would still encourage DH to get his art in the gallery though, sounds like a great opportunity for HIM.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    She doesn't sound like much of a friend and I wouldn't go out of my way to keep the friendship with her either. I have come across people like that and it is best to just let them go. The angst on a potential friendship is just not worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't think she was ever really a friend...and i really don't understand why you would think of her as one.

yes, you have known each other a long time...but, you don't seem to have a relationship.

A friend to me is someone who i have things in common with and share things with. That there is a depth of shared memories and experiences...not just in the same place at the same time.

I would say that she sees you as an aquaintance and prob finds it strange that you poured your heart out to her (or, if she gets a lot of cards at chrissy possibly didn't read it).

She called for business reasons...not to catch up. Prob why her response seemed so off.

hugs, I hope you have some true friends in your life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

2girls1boyplus1  (06-07-2012)