+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nissan Navara Dual Cab

Has anyone got one? We're looking at upgrading DH's ute to a dual cab and like the look of this one. Just wanting to know what people think of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep have one for me personal and have one for work to ( got my navara then work gave me a work car so now i have two in drive way lol)I LOVE THEM best urea ever fits everything on them and have ha 2 adults and baby seat in back and they were comfy. They don't lose there value very quick either which is another bonus. They are great to drive and great off road.
    Can't half tell I love mine lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have an older one, 2004. DH loves it. It has been lifted and it has a canopy and big wheels and a snorkel etc. We had to get the anchor points engineered in but they are standard in newer ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    We also have an older model (2005 I think) as DH's work ute and we love it.

We've found that having a dual cab means we can do more things together as a family because we can all fit in - like collecting firewood, helping DH with his "weekend" jobs, even picking up a Christmas tree!

Apparently the newer ones have even more room in the back seat than ours does, which would come in handy for long trips/holidays etc when you need a bit of extra space.

DH loves it and would happily buy the new model when we're looking to upgrade.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a D22 and love it!! Not a whole lot of room in the back, and we had to get anchor points put in by TOSSA but I love my nav!!

DaddyLarge is offline I put on my robe and wizard hat...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You can buy two different Navaras new: the previous generation (D22) and the new generation (D40). They are two totally different vehicles.

The D22 is definitely showing its age in comparison. The D40, though, is (in my view) the best dual cab ute on the market - particularly the new 3.0L V6 diesel. They are expensive, but worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had an older one and liked it but the back seat was relatively small and there were no car seat anchor points.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone. We're going to have another look and test drive tomorrow. Good to know people like theirs!