+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not everyday. Lately I've been wearing mascara and Lucas paw paw cream if I go out for the day. Before this I'd often go out with no make up. If I go to the city or out for a night out I wear full face of makeup. If I'm staying home definitely no make up lucky if I get out of my pjs lol
    Last edited by Jensha; 05-07-2012 at 21:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wear it whenever I leave the house. Unless I'm dropping DH at work then coming straight home

I don't wear a lot though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTiggyWinkle View Post
    Sorry I feel the need to correct you there, you are a *talented* freelance make up artist you love it, you're good at it *and*you have style!

Ok a$$ kissing session ends...now
    Love ya Tiggs. You're very kind. I need to practice, practice, practice and attend as many workshops as possible. I'll get there slowly. I'm not quite "there" yet but all in good time. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Glover View Post
    Makeup is bliss.
    I'll go without it for a few days, pop it on, and feel like a new woman.

If I just want to duck out, I love putting on bright red lippy, find it makes everything sort of stand out. When I wear it daily, it sort of becomes habitual :/ the effect of feeling like a million dollars goes out the window.
    Yes! This! I feel like I can conquer the world. Different looks bring out a different me.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I like to wear foundation as my skin is quite blotchy and I always have red flushed cheeks. The foundation is like a security blanket but I don't wear it heavy. So sometimes I go out with just foundation on but I prefer to put make up on as I feel that I am hiddeous without it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear a tinted moisturiser and mascara every day and more make up if i am going somewhere.
    I also get my eye lashes tinted once a month so even if i have no mascara on it still looks like i have a little on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always wear makeup no matter where I'm off too.. I feel naked without it! Although last few weeks feel like I've had to hide behind large sunnies being insecure as my skins breaking out horribly during my pregnancy and trying not to wear too much makeup! Ahh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    99% of the time I wear a base foundation and mascara. It would be extreme for me to go out without that on....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yep, I never go out without it, not because I like it, in fact, I'd love to be able to go without it, as I don't think a full face of make up suits my personality, but I do it to cover up my bad skin. I hate putting it on these days though.
    What use to work wonders for me, now just emphasizes the fact that I'm
    a tired , bloated, mess. I put down the mirror and think, well, what was the point in that?
    I will add that I've just had a baby so there's a reason I'm a mess, but still.
    I wish a little slap would make me feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes.

I recently switched from foundation to BB cream (Asian version not the garnier version which is basically tinted moisturiser) and I LOVE it. My skin has improved and I look so much more natural.

So just the bb cream, little concealer under my eyes, loose powder to set and blush. Done