+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone. Oh and just thought I'd add when I go to the gym it's just already on, I don't actually touch it up before hand.

I have dark circles around my eyes and uneven skin and I feel more confident wearing it.
    My everyday make up is a lot but doesn't look caked on.
    I wear a light liquid foundation, mineral powder, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara with a bit of lip gloss.

I'm not superficial or conceded, I just have massive confidence issues that I wish I could get over.
    Sorry for the posing but see the massive difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Nope never, don't even own any!
    This.
    Only worn make up three times in my life.
    Hate the stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes always, every day! even to walk the dog! lol i wear foundation bronzer mascara, eyeshadow and natural lip gloss. years ago makeup was thick and not very comfortable to wear, mineral makeup and other kinds are so natural feeling and looking that you don't know your wearing it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerHeels For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    On work days I wear a light foundation, mascara and a very small amount of light bronzer on my cheekbones to tone down my pale skin!

On weekends and my days off I rarely wear makeup these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillynix View Post
    There was a time when I would wear a full face of make up, every.single.day. even if I had no plans to leave the house.

These days I'm much more confident in myself and my appearance so don't feel the need to wear make up everyday, I only wear it if I want to feel more dressed up for something

*I can haz typos*
    That's awesome!!! I'm the opposite - I used to be confident a few years ago - barely wore it ... Not even to work.

Now I'd rather be late than not have make-up on. Definitely a confidence thing for me. And my skin is fine. I never have break outs or anything that I 'need' to cover - I just put in my face for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Pink View Post
    This.
    Only worn make up three times in my life.
    Hate the stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Haha - sounds like a lady from work. She didn't even know what the 'orange runny stuff' was called

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear makeup everywhere I go... I love, love, love makeup! For me, it's a way to express myself. Sometimes I'll have big black smoky eyes, sometimes I'll wear foundation and mascara or sometimes I'll have winged liner with big red lips. I love it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and I see how it transforms somebodies face and when you look good, you feel good : )

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-07-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkull View Post
    I wear makeup everywhere I go... I love, love, love makeup! For me, it's a way to express myself. Sometimes I'll have big black smoky eyes, sometimes I'll wear foundation and mascara or sometimes I'll have winged liner with big red lips. I love it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and I see how it transforms somebodies face and when you look good, you feel good : )
    Sorry I feel the need to correct you there, you are a *talented* freelance make up artist you love it, you're good at it *and*you have style!

Ok a$$ kissing session ends...now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    rarely. Used to have to wear it everywhere to feel comfortable. Now i'm self employed in a job that does not require it, and live on a little island where i'd look funny dolled up anyway. My skins better for it, and saves me time. Now if i do wear it i feel odd, and get self conscious that i may look blotchy or orange...as i've lost the knack of doing it well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear it most days - a light foundation, mascara, lipstick and bit of blusher

Makes me feel much better about myself

If I'm having a 'home day' I let my face have a day to 'breathe'

I wouldn't wear it to the gym however!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast