+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default If you wear make up, do you wear it everywhere?

Got thinking after the other make up thread. I literally wear make up everywhere I go, even to them gym lol. I just feel so uncomfortable without it.

Surely I'm not the only one?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (05-07-2012),SugarSkull  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't wear a lot but never ever leave the house without a little bit. I look revolting without it. Most days I'll wear some at home too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm sure you're not alone - my best friend is the same.

I generally only wear make-up on weekdays for work. Even then I only wear a very light foundation, mascara & blush.

I go bare faced on the weekends unless I'm going out somewhere special.

I could probably look better with more make-up, but I just CBF! And I've never liked thick foundation as it makes all the lines on your face look deeper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know people who do.
    Personally i only wear a tinted moisturiser if i'm going out somewhere special or i am feeling really ugly that day, i don't wear anything heavier as i hate the way it feels and i have awful skin (that gets more awful if i cover it up).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I religiously wear it to work. On the weekends as a rule no because I like to let my skin breath.

But that can also depend on if I'm having an 'I feel ugly and crap" day. If I'm having one of those days then yes I do.
    Last edited by LillyPonds; 05-07-2012 at 14:48.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (05-07-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hardly ever wear anything besides a bit of mascara and lip balm. Can't imagine piling it on every day! I used to wear more when I was younger but just don't bother thses days unless it's for an event.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mostly I wear it everyday. I would never wear it to the gym or the beach though. I could forgo the effort for the market/supermarket as well. But never if I'm going to work or going out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I pretty much wear it all the time. Unless I've been at home and I'm going out for a run. But even if I'm just doing the groceries I'd have it on. It's fairly light though. A nice Napoleon one ... Not like the thick stuff I wore as a teenager!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to wear it to work, but then I hurt my leg badly and standing was an effort so I stopped putting it on. I hated it initially, but once I was better (months later) I'd gotten used to it so didn't bother! I went on maternity leave a few months later anyway.

I do wear it for special events though or if we are going somewhere nice. DH prefers me with none and I don't really care anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wear it every day, to me putting make up on is part of getting dressed, I've done it since I was about 16. I feel naked without it, I put it on wether I'm leaving the house or not!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (05-07-2012)