+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 10 Week pregnancy - Photo-shoot! :) Coming up n ext week very excited!

Hello everyone,

I have exciting news I am doing a photoshoot next week to capture my 10th week of pregnancy and my little showing belly (well its not little its chubby and there's a baby bump appearing too lol).

I used to model for kmart and so have a lot of photographer friends that are so lovely and one has offered to do a shoot with me every few weeks during my pregnancy.

I was wondering if you ladies had any ideas for a shoot that would cover up my bad curvy/fatty areas and have more emphasis on my mini bump? Or any dramatic and exciting ideas in general. I'm just so excited about this wonderful offer, it beats me taking a mirror photo every week that's for sure with flying colours

If you have the time please post your preg pro photos of just ones that you like from the net.

Many many thanks Gurt x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome. I have side flab as well as bump. I look best in a tightish v-neck top and then a short blazer over the top. It accentuates the bump but hides the flab. I tend to spread out a bit before my bump really comes through.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluest Blue Box For This Useful Post:

Tanzanite  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey its cool, I have side flab, top glab, everywhere flab at the moment lol and a tiny bump. I like to think the bumps actually part of my flab but id be fibbing lol I think flab is needed to be a woman, at least some of it! I have noticed that I am spreading out a bit. I am about a size 14-16 at the moment, but couln't be happier! We have bumps ladies ! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's great. I had a shoot done with our photographer who shot our wedding (lovely woman) at the start of the year and I had this done at around 14 weeks. It wasn't a pregnancy specific shoot she actually wanted to do a glamour shoot with me but we took a few pregnancy type ones too showing my little bump. I was previously fairly flat in the tummy department so just to see that little bump as cool even if it was more bloating than anything hehe.

I'm on her blog as Miss B - http://nicolemartinphotogblog.com/