+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Nissan dualis

Hi was wondering if anyone has a Nissan dualis and can recommend it. I want the brand new ti-l which is upgraded and seems to b the SUV with the most features for money as it has 360 camera, leather seats, gps, keyless entry etc etc
    Just scared as if I pay a deposit today I won't get it until November!!! And don't want to stress about whether I made right choice that whole time! It's also for our first baby arriving in jan...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one. I bought it without test driving it's not got much room in the back seat for adult passengers. I had a car seat in it last week for my sisters baby when she visited and we had to move the front passenger seat forward to fit it in.... Maybe test this before you commit. I want to trade mine in for a Mazda 5....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a dualis and I love it!! Mine is a couple of years old now and doesn't have the gps but it has leather seats with seat warmers in them, reversing sensor (can never live without one now!) blue tooth, controls for phone and radio on steering wheel, cruise control the benefits are endless!!
    It is pretty good at being fuel efficient but I'm no expert at that stuff! I wanted it for when we have children and I like how I sit up higher than in a normal car!
    It's never broken down and I recommend it highly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really? I'll def check that bit I don't even have a baby seat yet What's a Mazda 5? We thought of the Mazda cx5 but they have gotten bad reviews... Our other two choices were Mazda 3- either sky activ 20 or sp25 or the golden cruze Sri-v but DH is worried about boot room....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmc View Post
    I have a dualis and I love it!! Mine is a couple of years old now and doesn't have the gps but it has leather seats with seat warmers in them, reversing sensor (can never live without one now!) blue tooth, controls for phone and radio on steering wheel, cruise control the benefits are endless!!
    It is pretty good at being fuel efficient but I'm no expert at that stuff! I wanted it for when we have children and I like how I sit up higher than in a normal car!
    It's never broken down and I recommend it highly!!
    Hi thanks for replying. How do u find back seats and leg room? Do u have kids now? Can a car seat fit ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My next car I would love a Mazda 5 as well woody!!!! I also bought it without test driving and we are having twins in jan so I just hope we all fit!
    But I do really love my dualis!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mnmc/woody- Wow, personally I'd never be able to buy a car without test driving, such a big financial commitment without even knowing how well the car performs and how it will fit in with your lifestyle in the future.

OP, i think its great that ur thinking about all this before putting down a deposit. I'd recommend u test out having a carseat in the back before anything.. Just to see how happy u are with the available space. If u have to push the front seat forward to fit a car seat, then u will prob have issues with fitting bub plus extra adults. Also think about how it would be with two carseats in, if ur planning to have another baby.. And think about boot space, can u fit a pram plus other things like groceries etc?

We ended up with a captiva coz it's got heaps of room, and we were always hoping to have 2-3 kids so needed to fit that many carseats. Unfortunately it's not efficient on petrol and we've had SO MANY problems with it. The Dualis was way too small for me, but I like big things, my pram is large, I have a chunky car seat I'd love a murano, or a cx-9, or a prado - yup I actually want to go bigger. But diesel of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've got a Murano and it's great - plenty of room , I thought the dualis was too small as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for replies.. I have only had tiny cars- Suzuki swift ATM so to me the x trail and Munaro an captiva just seemed so big and overwhelming to me!!!!the dualis seemed big enough lol!!! I am test driving the dualis today then will get DH to come in tomorrow and borrow a car seat perhaps from a family member...

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a dualis, love it!

The back is smaller than some other similar cars on the market, but we don't have issues with it. We have even safely had 3 babyseats in the back at once on a few occasions. It's actually designed and marketed as a compact SUV, so if you want a larger, roomier car it's probably not the best option.

Mine is the '09 model I think? It has roof racks, bluetooth and an mp3 player input jack, but none of the latest schmancy additions.

We haven't had any issues with it, it's a great car