Closed Thread
Page 98 of 148 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks hun.

I'm glad it wasn't an ectopic though, but I'm so sorry for your loss I hope your body gets back to normal for you as quickly as possible xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Thanks hun.

I'm glad it wasn't an ectopic though, but I'm so sorry for your loss I hope your body gets back to normal for you as quickly as possible xxx
    I'm hoping so to! I just want to move on and start the next cycle of ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KrysnJess View Post
    I'm hoping so to! I just want to move on and start the next cycle of ttc
    Sorry to hear I kind of understand how u feel, 2 cycles ago I got a light BFP then none after. I was def preg as I had bigger boobs and other symptoms. Anyway had a bad AF and knew it was chemical. So kind of started to implant but not quite right.

It's awful and hope u can get onto next cycle and you get BFP next time xx hugs.

Ttc is a right PITA. I have to work where we deal with preg women and I ask for their EDD 100 x a day, it gets hard (esp when i had chemical) when I get BFN last 8 months but it's ok I know bub #2 is coming I feel great about this cycle! Only on CD 8 though hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pic?
    No, neither are +ve. The morning OPK may be darker due to more concentrated urine, and perhaps the end of the surge (a fade out pattern).
    If other signs indicate ovulation has occurred, such as BBT, etc, then take them all in context together. But perhaps keep doing them for a few days to be sure. I know you've finished your HIs, but it is best to get a complete picture of each cycle.
    Keep us posted.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am assuming it was late-morning urine. Even though FMU is more concentrated, it is generally not useful in detecting the LH surge.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    No, neither are +ve. The morning OPK may be darker due to more concentrated urine, and perhaps the end of the surge (a fade out pattern).
    If other signs indicate ovulation has occurred, such as BBT, etc, then take them all in context together. But perhaps keep doing them for a few days to be sure. I know you've finished your HIs, but it is best to get a complete picture of each cycle.
    Keep us posted.
    J.
    Yes, definitely not positive but the only discernible 2nd line I've gotten. I think I'll just see how it goes and see if bbt confirms what I think. My cervix is already a lot less open and my CM has changed a bit already, and I have ovulated on CD13 about 90% of the time, so I think I got the very end of the surge. Will keep doing everything as normal but I think my tww will really be starting tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, definitely not positive but the only discernible 2nd line I've gotten. I think I'll just see how it goes and see if bbt confirms what I think. My cervix is already a lot less open and my CM has changed a bit already, and I have ovulated on CD13 about 90% of the time, so I think I got the very end of the surge. Will keep doing everything as normal but I think my tww will really be starting tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Best of luck to you rainbow!! Really hope u get ur BFP this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies been away but still reading along!! Getting excited about O time at the end of the week, no opks or temping will keep an eye out for EWCM but other then that were just having fun this cycle and having sex whenever, which is generally daily anyway. There are so many of us testing around the 20-24th it's exciting!!! Hope your all well. Night xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone tried soy isoflavones?
    Is this the same as clomid but a natural version?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,
    so sorry for your loss krysnjess
    I have been really busy so been reading but not posting much.
    cd6 here - jusy really hoping i ovulate before cd19 as dh is going away for 12 days from cd18 - last month i ovulated on cd18

finding working as a midwife challenging at the moment - a constant reminder of ttc. i work in labour ward and today i felt like screaming 'suck it up princess i would give anything to be in your position'! i do love my job though so shouldnt complain. i work in a midwifery led labour ward so it really is lovely!