Closed Thread
Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Hi everyone I've been reading but have been flat out so havent posted... Just at work now so just a quick question for J or anyone else... I lost a tube from a previous ectopic does that decrease my chances of getting pregnant?

I hope everyone is having a good day I'll catch up properly tomorrow when I'm home.
    Been a bit flat out myself today, but would rather respond to my girls than eat lunch!
    The simple answer is yes; most women typically ovulate from alternate sides each month. So, if you have had a tube removed, you will only be fertile every second month. However, given your Obstetric history, you are clearly very fertile, so even with one tube, I think you will be fine. Just keep having sex mid-cycle, OK!!
    J.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KrysnJess View Post
    so after a whirlwind of a morning its has been confirmed that I was pregnant (most likely only 3 or 4 weeks due to date of last period) but have M/C'd. cause is unknown yet, but have had 9 different tubes of urgent bloods taken and an ultrasound pending results of bloods which are due back in about 3 hours...because of the amount of bleeding still occuring the next concern is the pregnancy may have also been eptopic..

so many big words, so many tests...totally an utterly devastated right now
    I'm so sorry *hugs* I'd offer more but I know that when I mc'd nothing really helped.
    We're here if you need us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Nope doesn't bother me one little bit, I can feel it that's about it! Just wondered if it was a problem with conceiving. The doctor said back when I had dd not to worry about it until i had finished having children but was just curious.
    I agree; don't worry if it's not causing you any problems. It should not affect your fertility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my day 21 blood test this morning, and called for the results this afternoon rather than waiting for my FS appointment tomorrow (impatient eh!?!)

My progesterone is 8.6. Which is better than last month's 1.1. But still not high enough to indicate ovulation right? Unless I ovulated late and therefore the results are not accurate? Can anyone help?

I am not entirely surprised as expected a bad result and don't feel as devastated as last month because it has got higher and maybe if I have my clomid dosage upped to 150mg it will produce even better results. Just want to know what's going on!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Been a bit flat out myself today, but would rather respond to my girls than eat lunch!
    The simple answer is yes; most women typically ovulate from alternate sides each month. So, if you have had a tube removed, you will only be fertile every second month. However, given your Obstetric history, you are clearly very fertile, so even with one tube, I think you will be fine. Just keep having sex mid-cycle, OK!!
    J.
    Thank you that makes me feel a lot better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KrysnJess View Post
    so after a whirlwind of a morning its has been confirmed that I was pregnant (most likely only 3 or 4 weeks due to date of last period) but have M/C'd. cause is unknown yet, but have had 9 different tubes of urgent bloods taken and an ultrasound pending results of bloods which are due back in about 3 hours...because of the amount of bleeding still occuring the next concern is the pregnancy may have also been eptopic..

so many big words, so many tests...totally an utterly devastated right now
    So sorry you are going through this..thinking of you i really hope it isn't an Ectopic as I have had one it can be very dangerous as J said. I unfortunately let mine go for too long. Big hugs xx

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think I missed the surge. I know most people don't get it until later in the arvo but I think I must have mine at night or something. This pic is of this morning's OPK and this afternoons. The morning one is not as dark as the control line but definitely there, this afternoon's is non existent! I guess I will wait and see what my chart says!

My CM is a little creamier too and my cervix is already feeling a little more closed so I think I've ovulated and missed the surge. Is this possible?

Damn it, it won't let me upload the pic!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pic?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I think I missed the surge. I know most people don't get it until later in the arvo but I think I must have mine at night or something. This pic is of this morning's OPK and this afternoons. The morning one is not as dark as the control line but definitely there, this afternoon's is non existent! I guess I will wait and see what my chart says!

My CM is a little creamier too and my cervix is already feeling a little more closed so I think I've ovulated and missed the surge. Is this possible?

Damn it, it won't let me upload the pic!
    I think it would be safe to say that u may have ovulated but Im not 100%

Fx the little spermies have made their way to the destination and are fighting over impregnating rights.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all ur support ladies. Blood test results are in and my hcg level was very very low (can't remember the exact number) which the doc put down to an early stage miscarriage. Implantation had occurred but wasn't a sticky one obviously.

Ultrasound next week just to make sure nothing is there that shouldn't be.