Closed Thread
Page 96 of 148 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    so after a whirlwind of a morning its has been confirmed that I was pregnant (most likely only 3 or 4 weeks due to date of last period) but have M/C'd. cause is unknown yet, but have had 9 different tubes of urgent bloods taken and an ultrasound pending results of bloods which are due back in about 3 hours...because of the amount of bleeding still occuring the next concern is the pregnancy may have also been eptopic..

so many big words, so many tests...totally an utterly devastated right now

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Hrm, that must mean either you're very close, or you had a short surge (a matter of hours) and missed getting the pos because of timing. My cervix stayed high, open and soft for several days after O. I actually thought I hadn't Od yet because normally it snaps shut within 12 hours, and drops shortly afterwards.
    I also had ewcm for a few days afterwards. So it could be that you've Od and your body just hasn't caught up yet. Do you temp as well?
    I do temp. I had a bit of a drop today so maybe I missed the surge and today is O and hopefully my temps will correspond? I was supposed to O today so it's unusual to have not gotten a positive by now! I test twice a day but wouldn't surprise me if I do have a quick surge, my body tends to be quick and efficient with everything!

Either way, I hope I caught the egg. I hope I don't Ovulate late (would be a first!) because if I do, i may have missed my chance this cycle!

I've never used OPKs before and I tend to trust my body over everything else- whether or not that be wise!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KrysnJess View Post
    so after a whirlwind of a morning its has been confirmed that I was pregnant (most likely only 3 or 4 weeks due to date of last period) but have M/C'd. cause is unknown yet, but have had 9 different tubes of urgent bloods taken and an ultrasound pending results of bloods which are due back in about 3 hours...because of the amount of bleeding still occuring the next concern is the pregnancy may have also been eptopic..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So no BFP for me this month I was pregnant and had miscarried before I even got a chance to test.

After 8 days of non period like bleeding and then extreme cramping it's all over Emergency room nurse said that it was most likely a natural miscarriage due to a bad genetic make up of the fertilized egg.

Totally devastated! :'(

Sorry for your loss hun big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsmax View Post
    Hi all,
    Have just finished reading every page and firstly I want to say a BIG thank you - I have learnt more about baby making and the process than I ever knew!
    So I had a D'Oh! moment on Friday night when I thought I was due to ovulate this weekend and after reading these posts, realised I had O'd last weekend! So I guess I will wait the rest of this cycle out and will start getting busy charting my cycle days after AF comes in a couple of days....

Let the fun start! and again - thank you all so very very much!

A xx
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    Hi guys
    The spotting seems to have stopped for now. Everything seemed to measure up ok on the ultrasound.

Need a follow up ultrasound next week.

However still obviously cautious about things, not sure about joining the due date threads just yet!
    If everything goes to plan, and the little sesame seed sticks, i'll be due around the 31/3/2013.

Still reading and following... Have a lovely week

Glad everything is ok sweets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Thanks j - there is no way to get rid of this without an op right?
    Is it causing you any symptoms or discomfort? If so, it would be worth seeing a Physiotherapist for some pelvic floor exercises. Surgery would be the last option.
    What has made you concerned about this?
    Had better go!...needed elsewhere.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

It sounds like you are having a rough time. Be guided by your doctors; they want to ensure your health and safety is intact. An ectopic can be life-threatening, and needs to be swiftly dealt with. Think of it like this (if you can, and I have been there, so I KNOW it's hard)...it was never going to be a baby, your baby is still coming...and he/she WILL come. This miscarriage was a possibility you have every right to grieve. But YOUR baby is still waiting in the wings.
    If I could hug you I would. It is devastating, but you need to look after yourself for the sake of the baby who is yet to be conceived.
    J xxoo.
    Bugger...really have to go!
    Last edited by J37; 06-08-2012 at 12:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Is it causing you any symptoms or discomfort? If so, it would be worth seeing a Physiotherapist for some pelvic floor exercises. Surgery would be the last option.
    What has made you concerned about this?
    Had better go!...needed elsewhere.
    J.
    Nope doesn't bother me one little bit, I can feel it that's about it! Just wondered if it was a problem with conceiving. The doctor said back when I had dd not to worry about it until i had finished having children but was just curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone I've been reading but have been flat out so havent posted... Just at work now so just a quick question for J or anyone else... I lost a tube from a previous ectopic does that decrease my chances of getting pregnant?

I hope everyone is having a good day I'll catch up properly tomorrow when I'm home.