Closed Thread
Page 94 of 148 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KrysnJess View Post
    DP kindly reminded me that atleast I know I can get pregnant....

I hope everythin goes according to plan for u rainbow. A BFP on a rainbow baby for u would be wonderful. I don't wish this feeling on anyone, although I feel slightly stupid grieving in a way for something I never had. I guess I'm grieving for the blastocyte that could have been my baby
    Absolutely. You are grieving what might have been. With my first miscarriage in 2011 (an ectopic), I could barely leave the house without exploding into tears. I hated every pregnant woman I saw. I cried for weeks. With this recent second miscarriage, I was a bit more philosophical. My second baby is still coming...I have to believe that. Your baby is coming too.
    Cry lots, be sad, do what you need to.
    We are here for you.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbow, can I ask a question?...hope it's not over-stepping the mark. In a same-sex relationship, is it difficult to decide who will gestate the baby?
    I have often wondered how this decision is reached.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big TMI WARNInG
    Hey all I need ur help. I'm pretty sure AF will be here But on 14dpo had spotting but brown in colour started after lunch also. So then woke up 15dpo with bits of blood but only when I wipe so was expecting that it would end up being cd1 but no again hardly any spotting like to the point sorry TMI again I could have left the tampon in all day??? Then @ night had a quick BD thinking what the hell AF is coming so this can't hurt and could also make it hurry up and start get rid of this spotting crap. Only had a bit of blood after BD then in morning would be cd2 or 16dpo checked cervix and was high ish always feels same to me as in open and not firm but not soft as I have already had 2children I know it will feel open ish and their was no blood at all i mean mot a drop on my finger??? Anyway haven't felt like eating much even the block of choc had 2bits but that was only so I could get some b4everyone else ate it have killer headache and tender nipples no pms at all not even when dh mentioned something about another chick what is wrong with me
    what r the chances I could be pregnant???? Hopefully J can help

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Rainbow, can I ask a question?...hope it's not over-stepping the mark. In a same-sex relationship, is it difficult to decide who will gestate the baby?
    I have often wondered how this decision is reached.
    J.
    For us it was easy. I really wanted to carry a baby, and DP does too, but she's just started a new job so we decided we'd take turns and I'll go first. I know a few others who both want to, so they do it by age (oldest goes first) and I know other couples who both want babies but only one partner wants to gestate so that's easy

For us, it just makes no sense for DP to carry as she needs to stay in her new job as long as possible so when it is her turn, she gets all her entitlements and her base salary is higher. I've just finished studying and work a very flexible job so there's more lee-way for me.

And not over stepping anything Always happy to answer questions!

I have a question: Can a LH surge only last a few hours, and how soon after a LH surge is it possible to start ovulating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So no BFP for me this month I was pregnant and had miscarried before I even got a chance to test.

After 8 days of non period like bleeding and then extreme cramping it's all over Emergency room nurse said that it was most likely a natural miscarriage due to a bad genetic make up of the fertilized egg.

Totally devastated! :'(
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Good luck at dr tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsmax View Post
    Hi all,
    Have just finished reading every page and firstly I want to say a BIG thank you - I have learnt more about baby making and the process than I ever knew!
    So I had a D'Oh! moment on Friday night when I thought I was due to ovulate this weekend and after reading these posts, realised I had O'd last weekend! So I guess I will wait the rest of this cycle out and will start getting busy charting my cycle days after AF comes in a couple of days....

Let the fun start! and again - thank you all so very very much!

A xx
    Welcome Amsmax. Hopefully you'll get your BFP in no time. We're a great bunch of women in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So no BFP for me this month I was pregnant and had miscarried before I even got a chance to test.

After 8 days of non period like bleeding and then extreme cramping it's all over Emergency room nurse said that it was most likely a natural miscarriage due to a bad genetic make up of the fertilized egg.

Totally devastated! :'(
    Hey I know how you feel when I had my MC we had been trying for about 7 months and my boss had only just started was drinking eating sushi and partying like normal and her pregnancy continued. Where I was no alcohol at all the last 7months been on healthy diet cut out most take away. I hated her for it and it still hurts as I look at her and think that should have been me I did everything right u did everything wrong it's not fair 😔.
    Were all here if u want to talk but defiantly cry eat chocolate what ever u want. I had a nice glass of wine to cry into hope you feel better soon sending you lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Absolutely. You are grieving what might have been. With my first miscarriage in 2011 (an ectopic), I could barely leave the house without exploding into tears. I hated every pregnant woman I saw. I cried for weeks. With this recent second miscarriage, I was a bit more philosophical. My second baby is still coming...I have to believe that. Your baby is coming too.
    Cry lots, be sad, do what you need to.
    We are here for you.
    J x.
    I despise pregnant woman atm, sadly tho my best friend is 9 weeks pregnant and is keeping me up to date with every little change in her body. I love her to bits but hate her so much atm.

I utterly devastated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Hey I know how you feel when I had my MC we had been trying for about 7 months and my boss had only just started was drinking eating sushi and partying like normal and her pregnancy continued. Where I was no alcohol at all the last 7months been on healthy diet cut out most take away. I hated her for it and it still hurts as I look at her and think that should have been me I did everything right u did everything wrong it's not fair 😔.
    Were all here if u want to talk but defiantly cry eat chocolate what ever u want. I had a nice glass of wine to cry into hope you feel better soon sending you lots of hugs
    I know exactly what u mean. We treat our bodies like sacred temples and make them completely baby proof only to watch the ones who have "accidents" or don't want to be pregnant go on to have perfectly healthy and normal pregnancies.

I hate them all atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Testing Dates
    • MummyJez
    • J37
    • Chocciequeen~ 11 Aug
    • dipzel
    • Lil Smurfy~ 22Aug
    • pinkorblue~24 Aug
    • maybee baybee
    • Toonzie ~ Aug 24 or so