Closed Thread
Page 93 of 142 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    That really sucks So was it technically a chemical pregnancy or did it implant and then miscarry?
    Not exactly sure. I didn't ever get a positive hpt so will have to wait for a blood test to confirm anything.

DP is taking it better then I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    Have just finished reading every page and firstly I want to say a BIG thank you - I have learnt more about baby making and the process than I ever knew!
    So I had a D'Oh! moment on Friday night when I thought I was due to ovulate this weekend and after reading these posts, realised I had O'd last weekend! So I guess I will wait the rest of this cycle out and will start getting busy charting my cycle days after AF comes in a couple of days....

Let the fun start! and again - thank you all so very very much!

A xx

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KrysnJess View Post
    Not exactly sure. I didn't ever get a positive hpt so will have to wait for a blood test to confirm anything.

DP is taking it better then I am.
    I guess when it's not your body and it hasn't happened to you you can't really understand it fully. I hope your body gets back to normal quickly.

When was AF due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not insensitive at all hun don't worry.

I'm not exactly sure, I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow but I think I have to wait for AF to come and go again until I ovulate next...hoping the doc can clarify because I don't think u ovulate again after a miscarriage so it may not be till end Aug beginning of sept depending on AF
    Sorry sweetheart; big hug.
    It is possible to ovulate post-miscarriage. I actually ovulated 14 days after the onset of bleeding with my last miscarriage. However, it really depends on how rapidly your bhCG levels fall back to zero. So, generally the advice is to wait until your next normal period, then start counting cycle days.
    It is an awful experience. Be kind to yourself.
    Studies have shown that your chances of pregnancy in the 6 months post-miscarriage are actually higher than the general population. It is not understood why. This helped me cope with my miscarriage in June. Hope it helps you.
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsmax View Post
    Hi all,
    Have just finished reading every page and firstly I want to say a BIG thank you - I have learnt more about baby making and the process than I ever knew!
    So I had a D'Oh! moment on Friday night when I thought I was due to ovulate this weekend and after reading these posts, realised I had O'd last weekend! So I guess I will wait the rest of this cycle out and will start getting busy charting my cycle days after AF comes in a couple of days....

Let the fun start! and again - thank you all so very very much!

A xx
    Welcome to our little club
    J x.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess when it's not your body and it hasn't happened to you you can't really understand it fully. I hope your body gets back to normal quickly.

When was AF due?
    AF was due the 12th aug so I'll just wait and see what happens. I will keep watch for any O signals but I'm not holding my breath.

Had what I thought was implantation bleeding 5 dpo but then it just got heavier and more painful and filled with big horrible clots

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    AF was due the 12th aug so I'll just wait and see what happens. I will keep watch for any O signals but I'm not holding my breath.

Had what I thought was implantation bleeding 5 dpo but then it just got heavier and more painful and filled with big horrible clots
    You poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Sorry sweetheart; big hug.
    It is possible to ovulate post-miscarriage. I actually ovulated 14 days after the onset of bleeding with my last miscarriage. However, it really depends on how rapidly your bhCG levels fall back to zero. So, generally the advice is to wait until your next normal period, then start counting cycle days.
    It is an awful experience. Be kind to yourself.
    Studies have shown that your chances of pregnancy in the 6 months post-miscarriage are actually higher than the general population. It is not understood why. This helped me cope with my miscarriage in June. Hope it helps you.
    J xx.
    Thanks J. There is slight comfort in knowing that but atm I'm just so confused and devastated. I have a doctors appt tomorrow to get a blood test done.
    I just find it so hard to believe that I was pregnant and had miscarried before I even had a chance to find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing
    DP kindly reminded me that atleast I know I can get pregnant....

I hope everythin goes according to plan for u rainbow. A BFP on a rainbow baby for u would be wonderful. I don't wish this feeling on anyone, although I feel slightly stupid grieving in a way for something I never had. I guess I'm grieving for the blastocyte that could have been my baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP kindly reminded me that atleast I know I can get pregnant....

I hope everythin goes according to plan for u rainbow. A BFP on a rainbow baby for u would be wonderful. I don't wish this feeling on anyone, although I feel slightly stupid grieving in a way for something I never had. I guess I'm grieving for the blastocyte that could have been my baby
    You're absolutely entitled to grieve xxx