Closed Thread
Page 90 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Was the blood in the poo or just picked up during the wipe?

As you know, when I scratched my vagina, pooing and weeing irritated it and would aggravate the bleed, but if it's in your poo I would go to a doctor to be on the safe side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Was the blood in the poo or just picked up during the wipe?

As you know, when I scratched my vagina, pooing and weeing irritated it and would aggravate the bleed, but if it's in your poo I would go to a doctor to be on the safe side.
    Nope not in the poo only when I wiped.... It only happened last month when I went for number 2 and then would disappear in between, then a few days after that spotting started for about 5 days then Af arrived. I'm using this means I'm out again for this month 7 days before I'm even due. I thought maybe I'm lacking in progesterone or something which could be making this happen? It it is something to do with clomid....?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope everything is ok Mylittlestar

Rainbowroad

Still waiting for AF.... though I had what I though looked like cloudy ewcm last night and massive pains (like O pains) right as we went to bed but was just too tired to dtd as I drove 400km and attended a 50th today.. bet I never ovulated now my body has tried again and I missed it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hmmm I don't know. Hopefully J can help you if she comes online soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm I don't know. Hopefully J can help you if she comes online soon xx
    Thanks rainbow, just went to the loo to check again and no sign of any blood, it is only with a bowel movement, maybe it's the strain on those muscles... Hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Like J said, those areas bleed pretty easily because of high blood flow to them. Hopefully it is just that.

Amazing how our bodies freak us out when we are TTC!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah. Is it normal to lose some of semen when you go to the loo, even if it was a while later?

Lost a bit this morning, hoping that if it didn't make it up there by then, it was never going to.
    Yep totally normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I got a positive on clear blue digi in the morning then negative in the afternoon.. Then negative the next morning. They are so confusing! I think the positive in the morning was the end of the surge as I didn't test the arvo before.. They do say once you get a positive to stop testing to avoid confusion. Do you temp?
    I didn't think you where meant to use opks in the morning, I thought they recommend around 2pm, have I got this wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I didn't think you where meant to use opks in the morning, I thought they recommend around 2pm, have I got this wrong?
    Afternoon (from 12pm) is better as LH surge usually happens in the morn but takes a few hours to get into the urine ******.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I have a question for you clever people.

If an OPK is pos one day and neg the next, does that mean ovulation has happened, or just that the surge has happened and the egg may or may not have been released yet?
    Once the OPK becomes positive, ovulation usually occurs 24-48 hours later. There is no need for further testing. Some women have a brief surge, and others have a slower LH rise and fall (hence the "fade in, fade out" pattern). The most important "take home" message is that once the OPK becomes positive, the two most fertile days of your cycle have begun. There is no need to wait. It is recommended that once the OPK becomes positive, you have sex for the next 3 days to maximise your chances. Some women will ovulate sooner than others after their positive OPK, and there is really no sure way to work that out; as I have said repeatedly, pelvic pain is such a poor predictor of ovulation. OPKs, BBTs, cervical mucus and position, are your best bet.
    It is better to do your OPK later in the day, as LH is processed into the urine later in the day (as a general rule). And twice-daily OPKs as you approach mid-cycle will "catch" those women who have a brief LH surge. So, 11am and 6pm, for example, would be a good place to start.
    Does that help?
    J.
    Last edited by J37; 05-08-2012 at 13:51.