Closed Thread
Page 9 of 148 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF arrived today, boo!!! Next month might be better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    That sux, sorry about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF has left the house. CD7 today. Last month I O'd on CD12, so will have to start getting busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Sorry to hear Chocciequeen
    So Cd10 dtd as much as possible and am reading the fifty shades book 1( only couple of pages in so nothing happening) so ive been having my morning coffee buuuuut, have cut out the rest yay me!! Also cut out all junk food (not that I eat heaps) except chocolate in moderation.
    Lil Smurfy- lets hope u O again cd12 then for the 2ww yay!
    Welcome bubbimummi have my fx for you, after the journey you have already been on.
    every1 else bring on the 2ww and those beautiful BFPs.
    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    bubbimummi ~ welcome to our thread. Wishing you all the best for your journey and hope that your natropath assists you on falling pg soon!

dipzel ~ Must be so frustrating for you! Hugs!

Bond Girl ~ When do you start you higher dose of Clomid?

Chocciequeen ~ .... she is such a cow for showing up! Good luck for this next month.

Lil Smurfy ~ YAY, finally! You best get started especially if you O so early in your cycle!

to everyone else!

AFM ~ CD13 today and had a major temp rise this morning. I usually get serious O cramps on the day I O which has not happened yet so I am not thinking I O'd yesterday. Also, I usually have a lot more EWCM than what i had yesterday. DH is back tomorrow so we are going to BD like crazy until I O!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Sorry to hear Chocciequeen
    So Cd10 dtd as much as possible and am reading the fifty shades book 1( only couple of pages in so nothing happening) so ive been having my morning coffee buuuuut, have cut out the rest yay me!! Also cut out all junk food (not that I eat heaps) except chocolate in moderation.
    Lil Smurfy- lets hope u O again cd12 then for the 2ww yay!
    Welcome bubbimummi have my fx for you, after the journey you have already been on.
    every1 else bring on the 2ww and those beautiful BFPs.
    Looks like we are nearly in sync! What day do you usually O?

Someone said to me the other day that Fifty Shades of Grey is written very badly, like Sweet Valley High! I am dying to read it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    luvbug,I think cd12/14 not to sure as not doing opks (this month anyway)and normal cycle 25 but last was 28.......you? Its not to bad to read, very much like Sweet Valley High. Dont have to think too much, I loved sweet valley high Sorry about spelling and Grammar Im on my phone and write like im texting, soooo lazy of me

Thanks
    Reviews
    pinkorblue ~ in May I O'd on CD14 and last month I O'd on CD16 but its usually always around this time. I am not doing OPK's this month, just temping and checking my EWCM... I always have serious O cramps on the day I O! I am hoping I O on Sunday so DH and I can BD tomorrow night, Saturday and Sunday

I also LOVED Sweet Valley and also love to read books that don't require thinking or too much concentration, its a great way to escape. I hope to get a copy soon... am sure it will assist with your BD'ing as I hear its pretty raunchy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm taking 2000mg a day so 2 tablets in the morning. You can definitely take them together. I have to admit I was quite sceptical about seeing a naturopath but it seems to be working so far. Would love to hear if it makes a difference for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also want to mention LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fifty shades. I've read the 3 books and couldn't put them down. Great for baby making!