Closed Thread
Page 83 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    That would be lovely. On that note: where is everyone from?

I live in Sydney
    I'm on the Central Coast, NSW

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going try and not test this month until AF was due to arrive. She is due Wednesday. But I'm currently 11-12 dpi and think I'm gunna test tomorrow morning! Feeling really yuck at the moment but that's due to carb loading I need to do for a glucose test on Monday. Not feeling to hopeful this month anyway. I also start taking Metformin on Monday night.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MummaJez - Waiting for AF to finish is part of the tww to the tww that drives me nuts. Just getting rid of the last of that spotting was enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Glad you're Oing properly though, that's really good news

Blonde Assassin
    - Fx this month is it for you! OPKs can be a great help, but they can also be a little misleading. Just try not to assume that getting a pos means you'll definitely O in the next 12-36 hours, because I got pos opks for 4 days in a row at one point lol.

Luvbug - I'm doing well I've stopped using poas tests now, I got a good dark line on a frer and I'm still dealing with MS so I'm not too worried *chuckle*.

NicT - Welcome to the thread, I'm sorry to hear about your last loss . Getting AF would definitely help you to know what's going on. And it's lovely when your DH suddenly realises that he actually WANTS you to be pregnant isn't it! Haha.

J37 - I won't lie, I'm a gun with FF but that chart is a bit confusing for me. That being said, your temps look great and bding times certainly look good, so here's hoping it's a good run for you. Surely vomiting is also a good sign? I felt awful because of a progesterone surge early on. Do you think you're just sick? Where are you in Melbourne? I'm North Western suburbs Do you like a gazillion questions? Can you tell my son is at the questioning everything age and I'm starting to copy him? *forehead slap*

Bond Girl - I know what you mean about feeling left behind, ALL of our friends that have kids are on their second bub or even third. We were one of the first couples to have a baby, so it feels like we're lagging behind haha.

loonylea - I say go for it. There's very little chance they'd be born on the same day and I'd rather have a baby to lament their birthday than lament not having a baby at all.

tormy - I know I already said it but I'm very sorry about your nan It's definitely hard to loose someone you love no matter what the circumstances.

maybee baybee
    - From what I hear, 3-4 weeks isn't uncommon after a lap. But if you're not sure, best to get checked out. And don't stress about not being a mummy yet, you've got lots of wisdom that a 22 year old wouldn't have. Believe me, makes it a lot easier when dealing with bubbas. At the very least, you'd have learnt more patience by then! Hahahaha.

pinkorblue - Great idea on the list. WOW this thread has exploded, hasn't it! It's so nice to see people that have been ttc for as long as I was (or longer) in the same thread so that you can track everyone rather than having to dig through individual testing month threads to see where they're at.

rainbow road - I only once had fade in, and it was distinctly positive an hour later so I must have nice sharp rises on surges. Otherwise it was a faint second line the whole time until the "BAM, BABYMAKIN' TIME!!!" darkness showed up .

calicocat - Sorry if I didn't welcome you properly before, I seem to get distracted so easily at the moment. So WELCOME if I didn't

shelby - Glad you decided to give it a crack this cycle. Murphy's law stung me with Pixel being due on the exact same EDD as DS so here's hoping you get lucky and get the same. Two birthdays on one day is better than no birthdays! Lol.

Chocciequeen - 5dpo spotting could be implant spotting! Hoping it's good news for you *grin*.

dream girl - Sorry you're feeling yuck at the moment, but fx for you anyway

Well, after that MILE of catching up! Lol.
    I'm motoring along as usual. Craving salt which is frustrating, because it means of course that I want very salty chips. Can't work out any other way of eating it because salt by itself is just unpalatable! Ah well, I'm sure I'll find a way ^.^

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (03-08-2012),shelby27  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Hey Dipzel, what cycle day are you now? If you are having unusually long cycles, I think it's worth getting some bloods done (FSH, LH, thyroid, oestrogen, progesterone, prolactin, etc).
    58 days now J, going a bit insane! just gotta get through the week end and then I'll go to the dr again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All...

Just a quick drop in by me to say hi and as it seems like a tough week for many!

So last night DH and I had some sexy time... when I went to the loo afterwards I had loads of blood in all the semen that came out Felt devastated that things may have been coming to an end. Went to have a shower and since then I have had no further blood and when I checked Dr Google it seems to be pretty normal to bleed in early pregnancy after s3x due to the very sensitive cervix. I have had no cramping at all and like I said, not further blood... so I can only assume all is well. Has anyone else experienced this, should I be worried?

Besides my enormous BB's (which DH is loving) I have no pg symptoms at all. The dizzyness has disappeared and I feel pretty normal.

Eko ~ I craved salt big time with DS... I used to by salt and vinegar chips/biscuits and put cheddar cheese on them! LOL
    Last edited by LuvBug; 03-08-2012 at 19:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    CD6 today. Still spotting, I'm hanging out for it to go. My ovacue arrived today. It said start using it cd4 at the latest, so I lied and said I was cd4. Worst case I'll get used to it this cycle and use it properly next cycle.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    CD6 today. Still spotting, I'm hanging out for it to go. My ovacue arrived today. It said start using it cd4 at the latest, so I lied and said I was cd4. Worst case I'll get used to it this cycle and use it properly next cycle.
    Hmm well seeing as you're still spotting I doubt it's going to affect much. What does the ovacue measure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It measures electrolyte concentration in saliva so can give 5-7 days notice on ovulation. Also measures electrolyte changes in cm so confirms when ovulation has taken place. Fx it actually works. I found it new on eBay so thought I'd take my obsessing to a whole new level lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi All...

Just a quick drop in by me to say hi and as it seems like a tough week for many!

So last night DH and I had some sexy time... when I went to the loo afterwards I had loads of blood in all the semen that came out Felt devastated that things may have been coming to an end. Went to have a shower and since then I have had no further blood and when I checked Dr Google it seems to be pretty normal to bleed in early pregnancy after s3x due to the very sensitive cervix. I have had no cramping at all and like I said, not further blood... so I can only assume all is well. Has anyone else experienced this, should I be worried?

Besides my enormous BB's (which DH is loving) I have no pg symptoms at all. The dizzyness has disappeared and I feel pretty normal.

Eko ~ I craved salt big time with DS... I used to by salt and vinegar chips/biscuits and put cheddar cheese on them! LOL
    I had some bleeding after sex when I was pregnant with my son. You are correct, it is due to the changing surface of the cervix. If it continues, or you are worried, then see your GP. J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    MummaJez - Waiting for AF to finish is part of the tww to the tww that drives me nuts. Just getting rid of the last of that spotting was enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Glad you're Oing properly though, that's really good news

Blonde Assassin
    - Fx this month is it for you! OPKs can be a great help, but they can also be a little misleading. Just try not to assume that getting a pos means you'll definitely O in the next 12-36 hours, because I got pos opks for 4 days in a row at one point lol.

Luvbug - I'm doing well I've stopped using poas tests now, I got a good dark line on a frer and I'm still dealing with MS so I'm not too worried *chuckle*.

NicT - Welcome to the thread, I'm sorry to hear about your last loss . Getting AF would definitely help you to know what's going on. And it's lovely when your DH suddenly realises that he actually WANTS you to be pregnant isn't it! Haha.

J37 - I won't lie, I'm a gun with FF but that chart is a bit confusing for me. That being said, your temps look great and bding times certainly look good, so here's hoping it's a good run for you. Surely vomiting is also a good sign? I felt awful because of a progesterone surge early on. Do you think you're just sick? Where are you in Melbourne? I'm North Western suburbs Do you like a gazillion questions? Can you tell my son is at the questioning everything age and I'm starting to copy him? *forehead slap*

Bond Girl - I know what you mean about feeling left behind, ALL of our friends that have kids are on their second bub or even third. We were one of the first couples to have a baby, so it feels like we're lagging behind haha.

loonylea - I say go for it. There's very little chance they'd be born on the same day and I'd rather have a baby to lament their birthday than lament not having a baby at all.

tormy - I know I already said it but I'm very sorry about your nan It's definitely hard to loose someone you love no matter what the circumstances.

maybee baybee
    - From what I hear, 3-4 weeks isn't uncommon after a lap. But if you're not sure, best to get checked out. And don't stress about not being a mummy yet, you've got lots of wisdom that a 22 year old wouldn't have. Believe me, makes it a lot easier when dealing with bubbas. At the very least, you'd have learnt more patience by then! Hahahaha.

pinkorblue - Great idea on the list. WOW this thread has exploded, hasn't it! It's so nice to see people that have been ttc for as long as I was (or longer) in the same thread so that you can track everyone rather than having to dig through individual testing month threads to see where they're at.

rainbow road - I only once had fade in, and it was distinctly positive an hour later so I must have nice sharp rises on surges. Otherwise it was a faint second line the whole time until the "BAM, BABYMAKIN' TIME!!!" darkness showed up .

calicocat - Sorry if I didn't welcome you properly before, I seem to get distracted so easily at the moment. So WELCOME if I didn't

shelby - Glad you decided to give it a crack this cycle. Murphy's law stung me with Pixel being due on the exact same EDD as DS so here's hoping you get lucky and get the same. Two birthdays on one day is better than no birthdays! Lol.

Chocciequeen - 5dpo spotting could be implant spotting! Hoping it's good news for you *grin*.

dream girl - Sorry you're feeling yuck at the moment, but fx for you anyway

Well, after that MILE of catching up! Lol.
    I'm motoring along as usual. Craving salt which is frustrating, because it means of course that I want very salty chips. Can't work out any other way of eating it because salt by itself is just unpalatable! Ah well, I'm sure I'll find a way ^.^
    Honey, you need to change your due date to 2013, not 2012!
    I am in Ashwood, SE Suburbs.
    I love questions!!
    I tried to join FF last night, but found it quite difficult to use. OvuView is a bit easier for me! I might try FF with the next cycle. I could not work out how to set the cycle day on FF!
    Lovely personal replies
    J x.