Closed Thread
Page 8 of 142 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I think I O'd on cd18 but I got very positive opks from cd13 to cd19 and then gave up testing cause I had so many in a row!!
    I'm unsure on this spotting business as its happening everyday so I'm not sure what to take of it. This is making me think that it was be a bfn. Been having weird symptoms though so I guess u never know!
    The last cycle was 32days cycle before that was 29 days.

Will test again on Saturday which will be cd34.

Good luck to everyone!!
    This is why I am not doing OPKs anymore. I think they are pretty inaccurate as I had several positives and one very strong yet my day 21 BT showed I didn't O. It got my hopes up that 50mg clomid had worked when it didn't!!

Good luck to all those testing soon.

I have been POAS the last few mornings but only to be super certain that I am not UTD despite not O'ing so that I could start taking the primolut again to bring on AF. It all seems to take so long! I've got 5 days primolut then 3 days wait to get AF then 5 days of clomid followed by a 5-10 day wait for O (hopefully!) followed by a 2WW!!!! Argghhh. FFS I've been off the pill since December and am sick of this crap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    This is why I am not doing OPKs anymore. I think they are pretty inaccurate as I had several positives and one very strong yet my day 21 BT showed I didn't O. It got my hopes up that 50mg clomid had worked when it didn't!!

Good luck to all those testing soon.

I have been POAS the last few mornings but only to be super certain that I am not UTD despite not O'ing so that I could start taking the primolut again to bring on AF. It all seems to take so long! I've got 5 days primolut then 3 days wait to get AF then 5 days of clomid followed by a 5-10 day wait for O (hopefully!) followed by a 2WW!!!! Argghhh. FFS I've been off the pill since December and am sick of this crap!
    Hopefully you have some luck soon. So much waiting now. You just assume while you are on the pill, that when you stop taking it, you'll get pregnant. Makes you wonder why we go on the pill in the first place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I caved tonight at the supermarket and couldn't resist buying a test and of course it came up bfn!! So annoyed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I would love to join your thread too, still finding my feet on the forum. I've been TTC #2 since Dec 2009, have done Clomid twice both times for 6 months did ovulate on 150 mg but nothing happened. Have PCOS and I'm going in for laparoscopy, dye and D&C on the 23rd July and have started seeing a fertility naturopath, fingers crossed that is the magic potion. Have a DS who is 3 and was a miracle conceived after TTC for 5 years when I decided to take a break and was very shocked when decided to go back to my FS to discover I was 12 weeks pregnant. Thats my story looking forward to sharing you journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome Bubbimummi. Sounds like your body makes you go through a lot of effort to fall pregnant. Fx the naturopath works for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubbimummi! Can I ask what your naturopath recommended?

I still have no af, it's cd 36 for me now! Might body might be out of whack from the operations I had..or the hpt test i took yesterday was wrong! Gonna wait till the wk end to test again..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome bubbimummi!
    Can I ask if you had side effects at such a high dose of clomid? I have been increased to 100mg this month as 50mg didn't work and am quite worried it will make me feel terrible, having heard bad stories from others. My FS said I could go up to 200mg if other doses don't work, which sounds really scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Thansk Lil Smurfy for the welcome.
    Dipzel, the natropath has me on the following
    10 drops of Vitamin D
    1 mulitmitamin - its a auvedic one so has more in it than what you buy at the pharmacy
    2 X Vitex in morning
    1 x Glucobalance 3 times a day with meals (which is suppose to help with PCOS)
    2 x Overienne twice a day

Also no processed carbs no pasta, rice, or bread. Even with Clomid I still didn't get AF but I have been on the above for 8 weeks and have had AF twice naturally as I started seeeing her when I finished my last cycle of Clomid so I think its working apparently its the Vitex that does it.
    Bond Girl I didn't really have any side effects other than feeling a teeny bit nausious during the day but nothing else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That and the shatavari thats in the ovarianne..if it's metagenics you are taking?

My friend had pcos and took shatavari in a powdered form with some homeopathics (apis and lachesis) and she got af straight away after not having them for months on end. She fell pregnant maybe 3 or 4 mths after and her dr was amazed that the small cysts had gone after this time too...

Maybe yours will be the same good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow this sounds amazing, maybe I will look into this for myself if the next clomid doesn't work. Isn't it great now natural stuff can work so well!

The only thing I have taken is vitex, 1000mg daily for 2 months before starting clomid. But then stopped it as thought maybe I shouldn't take the two together. Maybe I should have continued? How many mg are you taking a day?