Closed Thread
Page 77 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Tormy - so sorry for your loss BIG HUGS hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    [QUOTE=loonylea;6731168]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    All literature and my doctor says 5-10 days after last tablet, but not sure if this is flexible!

Thanks bond girl just trying to work out when I could O next and dates

Chocciequeen ~~ I took clomid cd 4-9 last cycle and 0 on cd18 b4i was Oing on cd19 but this time round FS wants cd2-6 .

Now girls the next big decision is to try this cycle or not ??? As from my calculations it puts edd between DS and dd b days and as they are only 2weeks in between them I'm not sure I wanna run the risk of #3 being born on either of their birthdays. BUT big BUT after trying for just over a year do I really want to throw away a chance????? OH MAN IM CONFUSED
    I say try this cycle. It could be just what you need to get your BFP. Clearly this time of year is fertile for you if both DS and DD were conceived at this time. Good luck making your decision.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Now girls the next big decision is to try this cycle or not ??? As from my calculations it puts edd between DS and dd b days and as they are only 2weeks in between them I'm not sure I wanna run the risk of #3 being born on either of their birthdays. BUT big BUT after trying for just over a year do I really want to throw away a chance????? OH MAN IM CONFUSED
    If it was me and I had been trying for over a year I would not stop trying... but you need to do what is best for your family. Good luck with the decision

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    just a quick update from me...it's been a really draining day so im not UTD - the BT came back negative and i just got a call from my sister that my nan passed away today....such a crappy day....
    Thanks tormy.

Sorry to hear bout bloods 😞 and even more sorry about your poor nan. Life sucks sometimes. Sending you and your family lots of hugs. 💐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocciequeen ~ it's fine don't think you being mean at all. 😃

Lil smurfy ~ lol yes this time of year is both mine and DH birthdays so lots of celebrations to be had so maybe ur right I may be busy with all other celebrations and relax lol we can only hope this TTC journey is over soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    If it was me and I had been trying for over a year I would not stop trying... but you need to do what is best for your family. Good luck with the decision
    Thanks for the good vibes 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    All the clomid tablet taking women I have a question to ask u. I'm sure u will know the answers.
    By taking clomid from cd 2-6 what is the earliest u could O ????
    Thanks in advance 😃
    5-10 days after your last pill, so CD11 til CD16. Having said that, I took clomid 2-6 this cycle, and did not ovulate til CD20-21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Well, the first one was always going to be slightly more awkward! At least it's prep for sat and Sunday! Hehe.

Good news is, we got at least 2/3 of the spunk up there. We definitely need to work on romanticising it a bit though.

Then I lay with my legs in the air for about an hour going "is it falling out?!?"

Figured some of it will have gone where it needs to go, and I had a few clitoral orgasms just in case

Definitely a tale to tell the kids!

Couple of pillows beneath upper thighs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tormy honey! I'm so sorry for your and your family's loss. Hang in there! Things will get better 🌻

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=loonylea;6731168]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    All literature and my doctor says 5-10 days after last tablet, but not sure if this is flexible!

Thanks bond girl just trying to work out when I could O next and dates

Chocciequeen ~~ I took clomid cd 4-9 last cycle and 0 on cd18 b4i was Oing on cd19 but this time round FS wants cd2-6 .

We didn't try when it was DS bday month. He's born NYE and we have a niece Xmas day, didn't want to have another all between them and Xmas etc. if it was any other time of year that was around the bday but not Xmas/NY then it wouldn't bother me

Sorry to hear Tormy hugs x