Closed Thread
Page 75 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Yep rainbow bub has 2 mummies. KrysnJess made a comment to rainbow baby which led me to believe that their bub will have 2 mummies, but I'm just assuming.
    Both rainbow baby and I are both same sex couples TTC our own little bundles of joy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Any comments: the dots are when we had sex. I have a feeling I ovulated on the Sat 21st (but I was in Qld), and the last time we had sex was Thursday. Sperm can survive 2-3 days, so there is some meagre chance
    Last edited by J37; 02-08-2012 at 19:30.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Your chart is a bit tricky for me to interpret (I use FF), but I think if you DTD on the thurs and Od on the sat you have as good a chance as any. for you hun. Sorry I'm not more help.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

J37  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    J37 your chart looks VERY promising!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Any comments: the dots are when we had sex. I have a feeling I ovulated on the Sat 21st (but I was in Qld), and the last time we had sex was Thursday. Sperm can survive 2-3 days, so there is some meagre chance
    I think you're in with a chance. Im used to FF too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Well, the first one was always going to be slightly more awkward! At least it's prep for sat and Sunday! Hehe.

Good news is, we got at least 2/3 of the spunk up there. We definitely need to work on romanticising it a bit though.

Then I lay with my legs in the air for about an hour going "is it falling out?!?"

Figured some of it will have gone where it needs to go, and I had a few clitoral orgasms just in case

Definitely a tale to tell the kids!
    LOL rainbow! nice to see you got some enjoyment out of it! I have thought a couple of times when exhausted - 'I wish I could just get the sperm in there without having to DTD!'

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    LOL rainbow! nice to see you got some enjoyment out of it! I have thought a couple of times when exhausted - 'I wish I could just get the sperm in there without having to DTD!'
    the grass is always greener!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone

I have been crazy busy the last couple of days and not had much chance to get on BH and keep up with events. This thread is moving so fast! Good to hear you're all ok and sorry I can't do personals at the moment but trying to read as much as I can!

I'm just killing time waiting for my day 21 BT on Monday and results on Tuesday. Really trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard not to! Trying to plan a trip back home to the UK next year and can't do it until we know if/when I will have another bub! Plus every one of my mother's group friends has had/is having their 2nd baby by now. I feel like I'm lagging behind

Anyway on a positive note only 4 days until test results so not long to wait!

Baby dust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Sorry J - am used to FF so struggling with your chart. However, I do think it looks promising. To me it looks like you O'd on the 20th where you had your temp dip... either way, you are still in with a chance as you BD'd within at least 2 days

Also, your temps keep climbing... could you do a BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All the clomid tablet taking women I have a question to ask u. I'm sure u will know the answers.
    By taking clomid from cd 2-6 what is the earliest u could O ????
    Thanks in advance 😃