Closed Thread
Page 74 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is well today.

J ~ sorry that you are feeling down, its actually such a hard journey! Its not over until the witch arrives and if your temps are still up its a good sign. Did you have apossible dip at all?

KrysnJes, Lil Smurfy & Shleby ~ hope you ladies are both well!

Dipzel ~ I am in the UK and the Pregnacare Conception and Stamino Grow are both sold at the chemist nearest to me. I have friends and family who bought them both in Aus online but don't know anything else. I did a lot of research on both and most people who have quick success seem to have used these 2 when TTC'ing. I have no idea about the zinc but would think that a product would not get sold in chemists and prescribed by doctors if it wasn't safe and approved?

Eko ~ how are you going? The 2 lines getting darker each day?

Rainbow ~ hilarious, glad you ensured you got some pleasure out of the whole exercise!

MummaJez ~ Glad to hear that you are O'ing ok... now its all about catching the eggy. Good luck for this cycle... the funky monkey time is getting close!

Blonde Assassin ~ You should really try temping as well, I really didn't want to cos I thought it would make me obsess more but in the end was the most calming way to see what is going on. I stopped the OPK's as they made me a bit crazy. This last cycle I also just had AF type cramping around O time and the month before had very painful stabbing pains on the side I O'd on. Weird that its different each time.

Hi to everyone else - sorry for all the BFN's and AF's

AFM ~ Booked my first gynae appointment which will be at 8 weeks, so 3 weeks to wait! Told the immediate family this morning and everyone is thrilled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Another newbie here hoping to join your list of people that are slowly driving themselves nuts with this whole TTC caper.

I am on my first cycle after having a miscarriage (blighted ovum) and am sooooooo frustrated with not knowing where my body is at. Today is 4weeks+2 since my D&C. I had 3 potential times when I think I might have ovulated (not charting temps but I usually get strong symptoms that tell me) and there was lots of BDing happening at all the right times. I did a HPT yesterday and got a BFN which is a relief to know my HCG is back to normal, and only rules out that I'm not pregnant from the first possible ovulation so there's still a slight chance. My gut says I'm not pregnant though and I think AF will arrive sometime between Tues and Sat next week. In a way I think I'll be happy to have AF arrive so I know where my cycle is at although I'm sure I'll be sad at the same time.

I fell pregnant on only our 3rd cycle of not using contraception so at least we know that all the important bits are working. My husband was a little scared at the prospect and so we wanted to just work on the relaxed approach of not trying not to fall pregnant and that worked well. Once I was pregnant he surprised himself with how much he loved the idea so now we are definitely actively trying to conceive and I kind of wish that we could go back to the relaxed approach but there's no way I can switch my brain off. Fingers crossed it happens quickly!!!!

Good luck to all the other TTCers here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Another newbie here hoping to join your list of people that are slowly driving themselves nuts with this whole TTC caper.

I am on my first cycle after having a miscarriage (blighted ovum) and am sooooooo frustrated with not knowing where my body is at. Today is 4weeks+2 since my D&C. I had 3 potential times when I think I might have ovulated (not charting temps but I usually get strong symptoms that tell me) and there was lots of BDing happening at all the right times. I did a HPT yesterday and got a BFN which is a relief to know my HCG is back to normal, and only rules out that I'm not pregnant from the first possible ovulation so there's still a slight chance. My gut says I'm not pregnant though and I think AF will arrive sometime between Tues and Sat next week. In a way I think I'll be happy to have AF arrive so I know where my cycle is at although I'm sure I'll be sad at the same time.

I fell pregnant on only our 3rd cycle of not using contraception so at least we know that all the important bits are working. My husband was a little scared at the prospect and so we wanted to just work on the relaxed approach of not trying not to fall pregnant and that worked well. Once I was pregnant he surprised himself with how much he loved the idea so now we are definitely actively trying to conceive and I kind of wish that we could go back to the relaxed approach but there's no way I can switch my brain off. Fingers crossed it happens quickly!!!!

Welcome best of luck on ur TTC journey and welcome to the nut house that is the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry for my ignorance, but a rainbow baby has two mummies, yes?
    Wasn't sure about KrysnJess.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Welcome. Sorry about your mc. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait long til you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    J x.
    Yep rainbow bub has 2 mummies. KrysnJess made a comment to rainbow baby which led me to believe that their bub will have 2 mummies, but I'm just assuming.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    J x.
    Actually, I think from what I've seen it depends on who you're talking to. In some circles a rainbow baby is a baby with two mummies (or daddies) and in others a rainbow baby is a baby conceived after a miscarriage.

I think the miscarriage one is more common on American forums though .

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep Eko is correct

Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow etc.

But in Australia, there is a group called Rainbow Babies that organises meets for same sex parented families so that's where I picked it up from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    J x.
    Yes J two mummies indeed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart...may not work.
    2012-08-02 19.09.46.jpg