Closed Thread
Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to everyone who got bfns or af showed up! So frustrating isn't it..

J37 I know what you mean about just wanting something to happen...ughhh it's what now 57 days since af for me. Do you think I should go back to the dr? My boobs are still really sore and yesterday I was getting a few slight aches, it does feel like af might come in the next few days. Do you think I should just wait it out till the weekend and see what happens?

Lilsmurfy thats a good idea not telling him lol I cant keep my mouth shut though and am very very bad at keeping secrets are you taking anything else besides the epo?

Pinkorblue
    how are you doing and where are you at now with your cycle? Yeah we will def keep trying while we are away who knows, I would so love to have a little one in May though and a girl would be good too!

Luvbug did you order the pregnacare concep through the website and how long did it take to ship? I looked at the other staminogro thing and it's got an insane amount of zinc in it. How long was he on those for? I know zinc in high amounts over a long period can be dangerous so I'm just curious..(also the highest ones we used to sell in the health store I worked at were Blooms 50mg)
    Rainbow how did it go???? Ahh cant wait to hear the details!

Hello to everyone else and is there anyone else testing? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Well, the first one was always going to be slightly more awkward! At least it's prep for sat and Sunday! Hehe.

Good news is, we got at least 2/3 of the spunk up there. We definitely need to work on romanticising it a bit though.

Then I lay with my legs in the air for about an hour going "is it falling out?!?"

Figured some of it will have gone where it needs to go, and I had a few clitoral orgasms just in case

Definitely a tale to tell the kids!
    lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dipzel For This Useful Post:

Eko  (02-08-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone! Thought I'd pop in to check up and my goodness do the posts mount up *chuckle*.

J37 - It sucks that you're feeling bummed right now. Definitely understandable, it's so hard when you think everything's looking good and yet there's no change My last cycle I had temps up to 36.9 until the day AF arrived. No dip at all towards the end of the cycle. It was very confusing!

rainbow - "Is it falling out?" BEST... QUOTE... EVER! I know the feeling though, even when it's done the 'natural' way, you still spend the next half hour worrying about leakage *snicker*.

For those that had AF show up *hugs* sorry to hear that But here's hoping this cycle is the final trying one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, the first one was always going to be slightly more awkward! At least it's prep for sat and Sunday! Hehe.

Good news is, we got at least 2/3 of the spunk up there. We definitely need to work on romanticising it a bit though.

Then I lay with my legs in the air for about an hour going "is it falling out?!?"

Figured some of it will have gone where it needs to go, and I had a few clitoral orgasms just in case

Our first time was exactly the same - very awkward and not the least bit romantic...it didn't help that we both still had no clue as to how it was all supposed to work, the textbooks made it sound oh so simple. haha.

good luck and hope the little dudes are on the way to where they need to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Rainbow, how did you go?

As for me...I am 12-15DPO? and still negative. Temperatures still up. I just wish something would happen! I just feel terrible otherwise. My period better than nothing.
    I need a hug, girls.

But, I am still here to help you all in any way I can. Questions, etc...bring them on. They help distract me!
    J x.
    Big hugs gorgeous! I hope your body does something soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dipzel, I'm taking epo, conceive well gold, and drinking green tea. That's it for now. Is there anything else I should be taking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm glad you got through the first one. Yep there's always the worry its coming back out. Gravity is a b1tch lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Im seeing the right time on mine?
    Me too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol rainbow road! Ttc isn't overly romantic isn't it lol

Especially when you book it in and it's not spontaneous at all. We have agreed to trying our best to DTD every 2nd day this cycle! Makes me tired just thinking about it lol!

On CD4... Waiting for AF to finish in a few days so we can get on with the shag fest haha!

For the Girls interested interested in increasing EWCM, I found doing acupuncture made me have HEAPS. Although obviously it's not helping as we are on cycle 8 now. Sigh.

I got my 21 day BT results last month so looks like I am Oding ok. Guess it's just going to take time! Can get bit depressing at times though oh well! I feel good about this month! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I think I'm in the TTW now given the signs of ovulation have all gone. It seems to have happened a little earlier this cycle, so we DTD CD11, 12 & 13

If we don't conceive this month I think I'll invest in an OPK because its so confusing trying to guess! I only get very small amounts of EWCM & the mid-cycle pain seems different every cycle!

Actually, does anyone know why I got very strong pains on one side of my abdomen last cycle, but this cycle only period-like cramps? Is it possible that the different ovaries react in different ways when they're releasing an egg?!

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub