Closed Thread
Page 7 of 142 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days... this is also me trying to take a more relaxed approach this month.

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow and hi to all the newbies!

AFM ~ CD10 here and have been having weird type AF cramps since Sunday. I usually get O cramps buts always on the day I O and only on the one side. At the moment I have some cramps on the left but also a heavy AF crampy feeling low down. Anyone know what it is or have you had this before? I am testing a new supplement this month, its called Pregnacare Conception (from the UK), anyone else tried these. They get great reviews and my Gynae said they are great. I thought that maybe they were giving me these cramps and I seem to have a lot more watery CM before O this month. DH is away until CD14, we BD'd last night and fingers crossed I O on CD16 again this month.

Have good night everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going here??
    I'm still waitin for af with spotting still happening in the morning only!
    Strange!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days... this is also me trying to take a more relaxed approach this month.

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow and hi to all the newbies!

AFM ~ CD10 here and have been having weird type AF cramps since Sunday. I usually get O cramps buts always on the day I O and only on the one side. At the moment I have some cramps on the left but also a heavy AF crampy feeling low down. Anyone know what it is or have you had this before? I am testing a new supplement this month, its called Pregnacare Conception (from the UK), anyone else tried these. They get great reviews and my Gynae said they are great. I thought that maybe they were giving me these cramps and I seem to have a lot more watery CM before O this month. DH is away until CD14, we BD'd last night and fingers crossed I O on CD16 again this month.

Have good night everyone!
    Yep i used pregnacare
    throughout my first conception and pregnancy when i was living in the UK and found them great. Its a top brand back home and loads of people use them. Wish i hadn't sold what i had left on ebay before we emigrated! Its always on 3 for 2 offer.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Luvbug-sounds like a really good sign if you have more cm!

Chocciequeen-are you going to test again today?

I just tested then but also got a bfn af hasn't shown up still so we'll see what happens in the next few days...just have to keep on bd i guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully we've got some BFPs coming soon.

AFM, CD6 today. AF has been weird - medium to light for first 3 days, then nothing on day 4, now spotting day 5 and 6. Hurry up and go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not testing til the weekend as I'm sick of bfn!!! I can't even keeps tests in the house cause it's too tempting!!
    I'm at cd30 now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocciequeen ~ WOW CD30 and no AF, how long are you cycles usually and what day did you O? Its so frustrating waiting for AF if you keep getting BFN's. FX you get news either way soon... especially for a BFP!

Bond Girl ~ Oh YAY, glad to hear that its a great brand in the UK. My friend and gynae recommended it to me so decided to give it a bash. Can you not buy some more off eBay?

dipzel ~ I am hoping its a good sign, but also hope I don't O before Friday as DH is still away. My temp went lower again today so no spike yet and my CM is still watery and not really EWCM yet. Have fun BD'ing!!!

Lil Smurfy ~ How annoying! Why is it that our cycles do weird things when we TTC? FX AF leaves the building soon.

AFM ~ I am actually CD12 today, got confused yesterday with the date being the 10th , temp dip again today so just hoping I only O on CD16 like last month. Still having the weird cramps and extra watery CM but can only hope its a good thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Removed my post...
    Last edited by LuvBug; 11-07-2012 at 18:28. Reason: Apparently you can't ask people to help you win a comp :( So I have removed the post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I O'd on cd18 but I got very positive opks from cd13 to cd19 and then gave up testing cause I had so many in a row!!
    I'm unsure on this spotting business as its happening everyday so I'm not sure what to take of it. This is making me think that it was be a bfn. Been having weird symptoms though so I guess u never know!
    The last cycle was 32days cycle before that was 29 days.

Will test again on Saturday which will be cd34.

Good luck to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I think I O'd on cd18 but I got very positive opks from cd13 to cd19 and then gave up testing cause I had so many in a row!!
    I'm unsure on this spotting business as its happening everyday so I'm not sure what to take of it. This is making me think that it was be a bfn. Been having weird symptoms though so I guess u never know!
    The last cycle was 32days cycle before that was 29 days.

Will test again on Saturday which will be cd34.

Good luck to everyone!!
    Oh dear - a very confusing cycle for you! I usually get spotting on and off from about 4 days before AF arrives which always confuses me as its around the same time that you can get an implantation bleed. Hopefully its just too early for you to test