Closed Thread
Page 68 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Donor coming over tonight for first insem - just in case I ovulate early. I am on the start of my fertile days anyway, so it can't hurt to have a go anyway...practice run .

Trip sounds amazing, dipzel. Love Europe! ENJOY! Whereabouts are you going?
    Good luck tonite rainbow!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thank you all! This time next week I should be in the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by courtxox19 View Post
    Hi ladies so update on my situation...
    Dr called and said the blood test was + but low levels so looks like an early miscarriage. Im still bleeding but still no pain. Im sad but i suspected thats what was happening so ive come to terms with it. At least i know i can get pregnant.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Sorry to hear that sweets big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Donor coming over tonight for first insem - just in case I ovulate early. I am on the start of my fertile days anyway, so it can't hurt to have a go anyway...practice run .

Trip sounds amazing, dipzel. Love Europe! ENJOY! Whereabouts are you going?

Ooooo exciting you get the egg first month

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Morning girls.
    Feeling very sorry for myself. I am anywhere from 11-14DPO, and negative HPT this morning. My temperature still up, however.
    Getting scared; I just turned 37, and I am terrified I wont be able to give Oscar a sibling, and complete my family. I have been pregnant twice in the last 10 months, but miscarried both (for different reasons; an ectopic, and a blighted ovum).
    Just having a nutty moment.
    J.
    Just wanted to say I hope you're feeling better today hun. Have all the nutty moments you like, that's what we're here for *hugs*.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you all! This time next week I should be in the TWW.
    Soooo... How'd it go? Did you giggle a lot? I TOTALLY would. Actually I kinda do during sex anyway.
    PENISES LOOK FUNNY, OK?!! Rofl!

But I had an image in my head of you with a syringe, poking your tongue out with concentration staring in a mirror between your legs.
    Ok, I'm seriously an infant. I find baby making hysterical no matter HOW it's done.

Was your DP there for it in the end? I hope so, that would have made things a little more intimate, and it's nice for her to be a part of the process too.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not doing it til tonight, Eko. I think it'll be so awkward. I'm going to buy my donor a bottle of vodka (along with strict instructions to not drink it until after next Tuesday! LOL)

DP will be there though. I'm making dinner for the three of us, and then upon farewell he can do his thing and we'll be good to go.

BUT good thing is - this is the first go, so we can make a mistake and not crucify ourselves because we still have saturday and monday to give it a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not doing it til tonight, Eko. I think it'll be so awkward. I'm going to buy my donor a bottle of vodka (along with strict instructions to not drink it until after next Tuesday! LOL)

DP will be there though. I'm making dinner for the three of us, and then upon farewell he can do his thing and we'll be good to go.

BUT good thing is - this is the first go, so we can make a mistake and not crucify ourselves because we still have saturday and monday to give it a go!
    Good luck tonight rainbow!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Soooo... How'd it go? Did you giggle a lot? I TOTALLY would. Actually I kinda do during sex anyway.
    PENISES LOOK FUNNY, OK?!! Rofl!

But I had an image in my head of you with a syringe, poking your tongue out with concentration staring in a mirror between your legs.
    Ok, I'm seriously an infant. I find baby making hysterical no matter HOW it's done.

Was your DP there for it in the end? I hope so, that would have made things a little more intimate, and it's nice for her to be a part of the process too.
    Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Good luck Rainbow- would be fantastic if you caught the eggy first go! for you..

J37 thank you for your advice again, I will definitely keep it in mind, just patiently waiting for af to pay me a visit first.. As for you could it still be that you tested too early? It's hard to stay positive sometimes isn't it but i hope you can keep your chin up..it will happen for you!

AFM I have been keeping busy with packing up our place..and jumping on here to see what the latest is with everyone..and watching some of the olympics I should really get back to the packing though! 6 weeks and we will be in Europe for a few mths!

Good luck to everyone testing this week
    Oooooh sounds soooo exciting. We finished a big trip ourselves 8 months around oz. it was amazing good luck with your travels, hope you come back with a sticky babe(are you trying while your away?)