Closed Thread
Page 67 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im out this month too, BFN again this morning at 16dpo - AF due Fri or Sat. This month has hit particularly hard as Ive had to quit my job that I love to move back with my family (DH and DD had to move back 4 months ago) and I finish Fri, so its a pretty emotional week. Had a big cry, feeling a little better now. Got a FS appt next week (need to double check dates) but wont be testing now until September because of my long cycles. GRRRR

J37 - massive Im having the same freak out that I wont be able to give DD a sibling - been trying for 9 out of the last 12 months (had 3 months off over Xmas yet only the one BFP resulting in m/c last September..) and Im only 32.. its horrible. I hope you get your BFP soon

Bummer AF arrived Cheffry

Welcome Calicocat

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

J37  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rainbow- would be fantastic if you caught the eggy first go! for you..

J37 thank you for your advice again, I will definitely keep it in mind, just patiently waiting for af to pay me a visit first.. As for you could it still be that you tested too early? It's hard to stay positive sometimes isn't it but i hope you can keep your chin up..it will happen for you!

AFM I have been keeping busy with packing up our place..and jumping on here to see what the latest is with everyone..and watching some of the olympics I should really get back to the packing though! 6 weeks and we will be in Europe for a few mths!

Good luck to everyone testing this week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dipzel For This Useful Post:

J37  (01-08-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Donor coming over tonight for first insem - just in case I ovulate early. I am on the start of my fertile days anyway, so it can't hurt to have a go anyway...practice run .

Trip sounds amazing, dipzel. Love Europe! ENJOY! Whereabouts are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Donor coming over tonight for first insem - just in case I ovulate early. I am on the start of my fertile days anyway, so it can't hurt to have a go anyway...practice run .

No it definitely can't hurt! That's so exciting!! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support ladies. The dr sent me to the er to be checked over. At the hospital they did more bloods and my hcg had dropped to 45 (was 109 monday morning). Ultra sound showed theres still some product inside me and dr said since im still bleeding its still happening so just got to wait till the bleeding stops. He said if the bleeding stops then starts again i might need a d&c but hopefully it all comes out on its own. Having another blood test on saturday to see how its going.

Wow theres been so much activity in here, if i dont keep logging in i miss so much! Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    blonde assasin - have fun bd'ing fx you catch the egg

courtxox19 - so sorry to hear that hun

pinkorblue - my DH takes menevit aswell - but i do have to remind him all the time to take it
    luvbug - yay for darker tests!

bond girl - yay that's great about making the appt, at least you'll know exactly what's going on during ur cycle, and they'll tell you when ur O'ing and do US's to check ur follies etc

afm - well i've decided that im not going to go back for another BT till after AF is due - so maybe monday next week. my thought is that atm im not utd - so AF should arrive by this weekend...if its not here by monday im going to be quietly excited
    Good idea. My fingers are crossed for you that the weekend is Af free!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by courtxox19 View Post
    Thanks for the support ladies. The dr sent me to the er to be checked over. At the hospital they did more bloods and my hcg had dropped to 45 (was 109 monday morning). Ultra sound showed theres still some product inside me and dr said since im still bleeding its still happening so just got to wait till the bleeding stops. He said if the bleeding stops then starts again i might need a d&c but hopefully it all comes out on its own. Having another blood test on saturday to see how its going.

Wow theres been so much activity in here, if i dont keep logging in i miss so much! Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    So sorry to hear this hun! Big hugs!! Hopefully it all comes out by itself and you can start trying again soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mainly Hungary, Germany & Austria but we're also thinking of a doing quick trip to the UK and maybe a small holiday to either Spain or Italy as well it'll be good for us to have a change of scenery and visit DP's family

OMG good luck for tonight! I'm excited for you

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    WOW! Can I highly recommend Italy? I adore that country. EVERYWHERE is amazing. Especially the Cinque Terre!

Thank you!!! I'm super excited and scared and nervous but can't wait to get the first one out of the way, too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck tonight