Closed Thread
Page 63 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I had my blood test and it was negative (hcg less then 2). But my progesterone level was still kinda highish (33.1) - which is odd cos this time last cycle it was 0. So not sure why it's still high?? I'm supposed to go back thursday for another BT - but I won't b able to get there till Friday.
    Bugga, maybe Fridays will be positive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to all the newbies, hello to every1 just a quick one to say hi and hope your all well. Fx wr get some more BFPs sooo exciting. congrats again eko and luvbug please keep us informed through your pregnancy. And I wish you all the best. AFM.... Bored CD3, I went out and bought DP menevit today, now just have to make him take it! I am going to take things easy this month so sick of the disapointment so if it happens.... Well you know the saying My mum is getting married end of aug combined with her 50th so not a biggie if not UTD by then at least I can have a drink. Baby dust to all and fx you catch those eggies.
    Eta-sorry and my little star to you to congrats

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Last edited by pinkorblue; 31-07-2012 at 17:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't think so - unless I implant late or the clinic had my o date wrong
    Sorry for my ignorance but do you still have a tiny bit of hCG in your system if your still not UTD?? In anycase I really hope you have implanted late!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeap - apparently you always have a bit of hcg in ur system - no matter what cycle day you are
    Oh okay. All these things about ttc I didnt know!! Find out something new every month. I feel so niave about the whole thing. Hope your okay, I dont want to get your hopes up but I have my fx for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'd keep trying. Think that if I don't want to fall this month, it might actually happen
    This is exactly what I'm thinking, I think I know deep down I'm still going to try but maybe just once lol.

Blondeassasin my cycles are still 37 days so the waiting is hard.

Thanks for the advice guys maybe I'm kinda telling myself to not try but then just 'kinda' try so when I get a bfn I won't be disappointed I'm trying to trick myself lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I hope you are all well... this thread is so super busy now with such a lovely bunch... I don't wanna leave!

I am going to try and do personals on what I remember...

Bond Girl ~ sorry thta your day has been a crappy one but have everything crossed that your cramping is for O and that you release an eggy this month. When will you find out?

button ~ welcome... you can do it, I waited until 14DPO and got my BFP!

Blonde Assassin ~ Tell me about it, we were BD'ing every 2 days and even that was tough. I do not have a VERY high labido so every 3-4 days is our usual. FX you have caught the egg this month

shelby ~ I think it depends on how long you have been trying... if it was me and I had been trying for 3 or months I wouldn't wait but if it was between 1-3 months I would wait. Whatever you decide will be perfect for your little family and in a few years back waiting a month won't feel like it was a problem at all.

courtxox19 ~ I am so sorry for your loss! BIG HUGS to you and your partner ;

tormy ~ bummer! I was really hopeful for you this cycle... I will still keep my fingers and toes crossed that you get good unexpected news on Friday!

pinkorblue ~ thank you, I would love to hang around!

Hi to everyone else... apologies... the above is all my memory allowed me

AFM ~ did another test this morning and its darker... YAY! DH is away so we are going to wait until Thursday to tell our family but will only announce once the doc has confirmed all is well. So far this pg has been different to my first, last time I felt hundreds until 8 weeks...already I have lower abdominal tugs, nausea and big sore bb's! I will try and post a pic of my test this morning

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tests.jpg

Here are my 2 tests... will book into see my Gynae next week when I hit 6 weeks.

Eko ~ I am also elective c-section... I am guessing mine will be 29 March as I went to 39 weeks with DS and want to do the same with this one if I can. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Attachment 24818

Here are my 2 tests... will book into see my Gynae next week when I hit 6 weeks.

Eko ~ I am also elective c-section... I am guessing mine will be 29 March as I went to 39 weeks with DS and want to do the same with this one if I can. How are you feeling?
    No arguing with that BFP!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

LuvBug  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Attachment 24818

Your test looks great!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

LuvBug  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow nice dark BFP!

Bummer about the BFN Tormy

Court - Sorry to hear about your miscarriage

Going to test again tomorrow, expecting a BFN then can move on to the next cycle.... Going to be nice to not have to move threads though!