Closed Thread
Page 56 of 142 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome loonylea I'm also new here & already think it's one of the best threads

Eko that latest test looks great I have everything crossed for you xx

How is everyone else? I've just booked a holiday to goldcoast for end of August can't wait! Hopefully being relaxed will have a good effect with ttc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the newbies again good luck on the journey and cant wait to see more of those double lines

J37 can I ask a question? It's my last night of clindamycin cream tonight should I wait a few days before bd'ing again?

Mylittlestar, Eko & Luvbug I hope you lovely ladies keep us updated on how you are going
    Last edited by dipzel; 30-07-2012 at 17:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    I remember doing a bit of research and found that high oestrogen contributes to it and the liver is what helps to get rid of excess oestrogen..my friend who's a naturopath said I was right and should wait at least 6 mths before trying and do a liver detox for the whole 6 mths to get rid of the excess and give my body some healing/recovery time (plus she said said that high oestrogen can cause nausea in pregnancy)..ethical nutrients does a good one as it also has tumeric which is a great anti inflammatory.

Dr recommended we just start trying straight away. My DP isn't really into natural things like vitamins/herbs so he leaned more to the doc's advice. I only feel the same because I've waited so long for my surgery that I don't want to wait another 6 mths!

Is the shortness of breath & pain up the right side related to endo? It does sound a bit like something else is going on there but then again everyone is different so it could just be another symptom of the endo...

I really hope everything is all clear for you, it's not fair is it that we have to go through all this stuff. I never imagined that I would have such things happen to me or my partner. In my early 20's I also had 2 leep procedures done on my cervix because of abnormal pap smears so if i do get preg thats another thing I have to watch out with...

My DP also has AS of the spine and takes Humira which also lowers sperm count and they don't really know the affects on sperm so that's another thing to add to the list..

Trying not to get too down about it though, where there is a will there is a way
    That's interesting. I'm seeing an acupuncturist so will ask about the oestrogen thing. But I know it's all liver related in the Chinese medicine sphere...
    My surgeon, GP and acupuncturist have all said to continue trying. Have heard people fall soon after lap - hopefully we are lucky like that! I can completely understand not wanting to wait another 6 months.
    Not entirely sure. The symptoms are all related to AF, but no one has diagnosed its endo related. I wanted him to investigate my diaphragm this time. If not will need further investigating.
    It's frustrating and you are up against a few battles but I have hope that it will all work out. Have to try to remain positive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko looking darker today! Have you told DH?
    Welcome loonylea, I have long cycles like you too (great only when NOT ttc)
    Seems there are a few of us with longer cycles here.
    Pigeonpairplus - we are heading to gold coast in 2 weeks, so looking forward to a holiday and relaxing ( if AF returns as normal will also be o time while we're away)
    Ms Faery -This will be 8 or 9 cycles for us (excluding 2 cycles where we weren't allowed) it has been a long time coming but not as long as some people. It will happen one day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid phone - duplicate post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Since I'm skipping August, september will be TTC cycle 3. We fell on cycle 3 for DS so hopefully third times a charm again this time. Now to just wait for september, 40 more days till O and counting, then the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another question ladies....
    When u have O twinges do they twinge on both sides or just one side??
    Freaking out about twins lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    eko - yay for the darker test this morning so excited for you!!!!

welcome - loneylea good luck with the FS. have you had any BT's this cycle? perhaps that's why the FS wants to see you?

cycles - i can't even remember what cycle number im up to - before i started clomid my cycle were anywhere from 33 - 70+ days..but ive been ttc for 14 months.

afm - well im 9dpo today and i did a frer this morning - but it was a bfn (wasn't even with fmu ) i have my BT tomorrow and im not feeling overly confident about it...i guess i'll find out tomorrow arvo
    Good luck tormy, fx for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I have another question ladies....
    When u have O twinges do they twinge on both sides or just one side??
    Freaking out about twins lol
    Usually just one side for me when ovulating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Tormy!

Yep def darker Eko!

Welcome to the newbies!

I'm on CD1. Early days lol! But feeling confident this month. I'm onto cycle 8. I reckon if I get BFP this month (or any time on future) I'll fall over in shock lol!!! It seems like its been a while but compared to heaps of u ladies 8 months is nothing!