Closed Thread
Page 53 of 148 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by courtxox19 View Post
    Hi ladies i just got a strong bfp but im confused about it cos i had a 5 day period a week ago so im cd 10 today. I had bleefding this evening and it confused me so i did a hpt. I called a helpline cos im worried about the bleeding but i have no pain or cramping so they said to just go to the dr tomorrow. Im too worried and shocked to be excited yet...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I hope everything is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I had the same surgeon (who is a gyno/obst) as last time who did a lap, hysteroscopy, d&c & dye test. I don't go back for results until end of this month but he said there was more endo this time but that he removed it and my tubes aren't blocked.
    Your poor sister, sounds horrible for her. I hope I am as lucky as she is. If I had a dollar for every time someone said the answer is to have a baby... I'd be very rich. We know that and it's not through lack of trying!
    I hope your cycle returns to 'normal' soon. It must be frustrating for you.
    I can't say I noticed foods affected any more... I might monitor this when AF arrives. My pain was always the right side and travelled up to my shoulder & I suffer shortness of breath. I suspect I have endo (or something else) of the diaphragm... But then I'm no doctor!
    I remember doing a bit of research and found that high oestrogen contributes to it and the liver is what helps to get rid of excess oestrogen..my friend who's a naturopath said I was right and should wait at least 6 mths before trying and do a liver detox for the whole 6 mths to get rid of the excess and give my body some healing/recovery time (plus she said said that high oestrogen can cause nausea in pregnancy)..ethical nutrients does a good one as it also has tumeric which is a great anti inflammatory.

Dr recommended we just start trying straight away. My DP isn't really into natural things like vitamins/herbs so he leaned more to the doc's advice. I only feel the same because I've waited so long for my surgery that I don't want to wait another 6 mths!

Is the shortness of breath & pain up the right side related to endo? It does sound a bit like something else is going on there but then again everyone is different so it could just be another symptom of the endo...

I really hope everything is all clear for you, it's not fair is it that we have to go through all this stuff. I never imagined that I would have such things happen to me or my partner. In my early 20's I also had 2 leep procedures done on my cervix because of abnormal pap smears so if i do get preg thats another thing I have to watch out with...

My DP also has AS of the spine and takes Humira which also lowers sperm count and they don't really know the affects on sperm so that's another thing to add to the list..

Trying not to get too down about it though, where there is a will there is a way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Wow haven't checked in for a whole day and omfg two BFP!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! Congrats to u both!!
    Sorry to hear about Af arriving guys sucks big time!

Afm - I'm comin to the end of my fertility days so as of tomorrow I will be in the tww! Really hoping this time I don't feel sick this time, was terrible last month and then to top it off with a bfn! Unreal! Not sure if this is from taking clomid or not but i have never experienced this before!

Anyone else testing over the next week??
    I wish I was testing this week! waiting waiting waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by courtxox19 View Post
    Hi ladies i just got a strong bfp but im confused about it cos i had a 5 day period a week ago so im cd 10 today. I had bleefding this evening and it confused me so i did a hpt. I called a helpline cos im worried about the bleeding but i have no pain or cramping so they said to just go to the dr tomorrow. Im too worried and shocked to be excited yet...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Good luck I hope everything is ok! Keep us posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck J37 I will be thinking of you!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

J37  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dipzel I really hope this month is your month!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (30-07-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Waiting...waiting...

CD6 today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling Rainbow Road...I am CD15 and the waiting to know if I have O'd is driving me insane!

Tormy- can you PM me your FS details? I might call and see what the wait is like for new patients, just in case I decide to switch FS after my appointment next week. Thank you!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Let us know early tomorrow what happens!! And post us another photo tomorrow morning. It is fun to watch the line get darker
    Well it's certainly a bit darker this morning (the bottom one is this mornings ). That makes me feel much better as with the chem I had, it was paler the next day. I've got a few ICs so I'll use those if I get the urge to poas again. Friday morning I'm going in to get bloods done.

Fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies, if you don't mind I'll float around in here. I want to see you all get your bfps too!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats eko! Def darker this morning great start to the week