Closed Thread
Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm feeling a little bleh today! Bit yukky in the tummy and feeling a bit light headed :/
    On the bonus side no spotting today at all so I guess that's gone, I did do a hpt today which was negative again!
    A not due til Wednesday, I haven't got anymore tests left in the house so I'm not tempted! Will go buy one Wednesday lol!!
    Good luck everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Choccie. Hope you get your BFP on Wednesday. How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 9 days past ovulation, on cd27. I think my cycle is around 29-31 days.
    Just been doing a bit of research today and I'm starting to freak out a little as this the first round of clomid and the first time of had implantation type spotting and the twinges on the left and right side of uterus could be twins, eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wouldn't worry too much about twins. When I was reading the twoweekwait website, a lot of women had cramping on one side and then on the other side. Seems quite common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eko and Lil Smurfy- glad you're both feeling good and more relaxed this cycle!

AFM I think I am going to try the same attitude. I am not going to use OPKs after the false positives I got this cycle as it really got my hopes up that I was in with a chance when I hadn't even O'd!!!

So I am going to try not to think about it too much and just try the 100mg clomid and hope for the best! Me and DH have both had hard weeks resulting in a major row last night and sure this TTC stuff and the disappointment from my day 21 BT on Friday has contributed. As well as car troubles and stress over childcare when DH starts his new job and a million other things! TTC is just another stress I don't need or want so not going to let it get the better of me anymore!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's painful when the stress starts getting in the way huh. DH doesn't understand why I get so emotional when I get AF. I mean, it's not like I turn into a sobbing mess (YET!) but I obviously am quite miserable for a day or two until it's sunk in.

I'm at cd8 today and when I'm on vitamin B as I am now, I usually O around CD15. So I'll be scheduling a bd for the 14th and see what happens. Any other ones will be bonus extras I think, because any further out than that just doesn't seem to be doing the job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Eko, on on my 6th cycle aswell. We are trying for #1 with no luck yet. I'm 36 which makes me feel like there's a bit of urgency. I'm trying to just go with the flow but yeah I get a bit flat when AF shows up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    It's painful when the stress starts getting in the way huh. DH doesn't understand why I get so emotional when I get AF. I mean, it's not like I turn into a sobbing mess (YET!) but I obviously am quite miserable for a day or two until it's sunk in.
    My DH is the same. He thinks I should just accept it and move on. Unfortunately this month I was a sobbing mess. I think cos I was feeling so positive and AF rocked up early. Anyway, I'm over that now. Just needed a day or two to come up with my new plan of attack. This month relaxation is my plan, and trying to create as much EWCM as I can. I've heard green tea can work, so I'm going to drink two cups of that a day til I O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well af hasn't shown up yet and we bd again yesterday, just been doing that every few days or when we feel like it. Feeling slightly crampy but not really any other symptoms...is anyone else due for af on wed? Lets hope she doesn't show!!!

Got so frustrated when I heard that a friend just found out she is pregnant and she doesn't even want to be, just not fair when it happens to ppl like that..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,
    well nothing to report on my end AF has buggered off now just waiting to O. should be about CD14 or 15. Not to sure thou as AF came late last month and Im also not bothering with OPKs. Think just going to DTD as often as we can starting tonight, prob every 2nd or 3rd night.
    dipzel- hope AF doesnt show up. What day are you Planning on testing. Have my fx for you.
    Lil Smurfy, I read what you said about ewcm and green tea so Ive decided to skip the morning (and afternoon) coffees and am now drinking Green Tea. I drink waaaay to much anyway.
    Good on You all for not letting the TTC business get to you. Really think that the relaxed approach is going to help a lot. well im really hoping any way. hope you all have a great week, Im sure ill be on bh all the time anyway. love reading Threads when they get a bit Feisty, bit chicken to reply to any hehe. Anyhoo..........