Closed Thread
Page 48 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pinkorblue - I'm sorry AF arrived for you I have been taking vitamin B for a couple of months and it definitely extended my LP by at least a day, perhaps two. It also really reduced the nasty pre-O cramping, bad skin, and general bloating that I used to get.

waitinghoping - I'm only 11dpo, which is different to the chem because I only got the faintest shadow of a line at 11dpo (which is what I got yesterday) and then a faint +ive on a frer at 12dpo. I'm hoping that earlier day means earlier implant and perhaps a more sticky one? Who knows. Hoping for a BFP later in the week for you too

Lil Smurfy - I'm sorry AF showed up for you too I was really hoping this month would be it for you. I was a bit hesitant in posting my bfp news because I kind of feel bad that there are so many people that have been trying for far longer than me. But I haven't told DH yet and I just had to get it out somewhere because otherwise I'd cave and tell him before tomorrow's retest lol.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes I'm currently trying to work out how I can get ginger tea into our shopping this afternoon to settle my stomach without DH noticing. I think he's already suss, I've been on a pretty hectic diet for the last week to loose weight which was very low carb, and this morning I had peanut butter on toast in an effort to settle it.
    I've been so militant about not eating excess carbs that the fact that I ate toast is probably a huge alarm bell for him.

He's not said anything though, so I'm going to let him wonder for a while.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi all!

Eko- congratulations!
    LilSmurfy & pinkandblue- sorry AF showed up
    Everyone else, hope you're well!!

AFM, I'm on CD5, AF has just finished completely so I'm now just tapping my toes and waiting for my fertile signs to show up. Still struggling to decide when to inseminate though! I don't want to miss the egg!! I still think we will roll with the 4th, 6th and 7th with O being predicted to be on the 7th. I'll have to make sure we do one 12-24 after a + opk, just in case though.

Fx for everyone who is on a new cycle that this is the one x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Eko hope its a nice sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eko, I'm glad you posted your news. It's good to hear of BFPs. I'm sure my turn is coming.

I wonder how long it'll take him to figure out you're utd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good for you, Eko. Post us a photo?
    I don't know how you are keeping it quiet; I would have NO chance!
    That dip on 5DPO on your chart must have been an implantation dip.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A big congrats to Eko for your BFP

So sorry AF arrived for Lilsmurfy & pinkandkate Cd1 is really the worst.

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend I'm starting to feel good again now that AF has finished...amazing how you feel optimistic again each cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Eko!!!!

Bondgirl- would you post the recipe? Sounds excellent! We're going through major diet changes around here, ESP for our eldest whose excema has gotten the worst it's ever been. Yesterday I made my first ever gluten and dairy free bread, I was thrilled to see it rise, and to have it taste edible!! So ternstive recipes are very welcome around here!
    One of my dearest friends here is English, and I'm from Canada.
    Is there anyone else from the Illawarra here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy and Pink&blue boo about AF showing up.... She decided to visit me early as well.... 3 days early. Cycle down to 25 days this time, 28 time before. What the hell is going on with my body.... Ah so frustrating.
    However on a positive note Congrats EKO! Wonderful news.
    Hopefully we get some more BFP soon.
    So back to CD1. I think this month DH and I are just going to DTD every second day and see how that goes. Cycle 5.... Let it b a lucky one :-)
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Good for you, Eko. Post us a photo?
    I don't know how you are keeping it quiet; I would have NO chance!
    That dip on 5DPO on your chart must have been an implantation dip.
    J.
    PicsArt_1343520938870_opt.jpg
    This is the clearest one I've been able to get. The line is very faint, but it's there .
    I've nearly let it slip a couple of times, DH asked me if I wanted a glass of wine with lunch and I said "No, then I'll want another one and another one... I'm trying to loose weight!" lol.
    We've classified today as a 'cheat' day so I think while he knows there's SOMEthing going on because I've been eating carbs, I'm not sure he's twigged as to what it is yet.

I think that 5dpo dip must have been environmental because I had a huge dip at 8dpo that I think would have been implantation. Then again it could have been environmental at 8dpo. Who knows? Heh .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can see it Eko! Yay for you