Closed Thread
Page 45 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a question for everyone.... Do you or have you changed ur diet while ttc? Like not drinking alcohol an eating healthy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've cut out coffee apart from morning one just can't let that go! Quit smoking, and havent been drinking any alcohol. next month however I am just going to do whatever(except take up smoking of course)

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've cut out caffeine, alcohol (had a glass of white last night though!) have never smoked and have been eating lots of kiwi fruit. I've always eaten well but add spinach to every meal now for extra folate.

Lots of almonds as well

Though I was never big on coffee or alcohol before ttc anyway. I won't cut wine out altogether though, until I'm in the tww/pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My diet is pretty much the same, always been pretty healthy but have chocolate cravings-definitely my weakness! I have cut out alcohol, but then again wasn't much of a drinker anyway.. also taking folate (and vit d3 over the winter). I've also cut down on caffeine.

My mum said if I want a girl to eat lots of citrus and acidic foods (must've worked for her because she ended up with 2 girls :P )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chocciequeen and Pinkorblue I have a DD who is 3 in November!

Pidgeonpair - I think thats 3 of us in Adelaide now! (Well I just moved back yesterday technically..)

Chocciequeen - I changed my diet the past few months - cut out alcohol and cut back caffiene. This month Ive been a bit more relaxed tho hoping that just continuing on as normal might help me to not focus so much on getting the BFP....

Undecided if I should test tomorrow morning or not.... Ill be 13dpo but AF isnt due until Fri so wondering if I should hold out a little longer...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just dropping in to say hi... Sorry to hear about the bfn's, hopefully it's just too early!

Not feeling too hopeful anymore, had some light pink cm last night when I went to the look along with achey type cramps. My temp dropped slightly this morning to 36.8... Feeling real down now and trying to not let this upset me if AF arrives.

Oh well... Will try check in later!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    miss_petepie - Welcome to the thread

pigeon - Yay for the end of AF! It's a good feeling to know that you'll be able to try again soon isn't it.

Chocciequeen - I stopped drinking alcohol for a while whilst I've been ttc, but 6 months down the track I was drinking quite a bit of wine. Stopped that now, mostly because it was making me fat lol.

waitinghoping - I think you should test tomorrow. 13dpo should be long enough to get a result.

AFM, had some serious nausea this morning until about lunch time. Then I had a reprieve of about an hour, and then I started feeling squirly again. Just knocking back a cup of coffee which seems to have dulled it.
    The only reason this seems to be significant is that for sheer sh!ts and giggles I did another IC poas this afternoon and I (may have been hallucinating) think I saw a faint shadow of a line.
    It doesn't make sense, the one I did this morning was as clear as the pure driven snow. The one I did this afternoon was about 3MU (or technically first afternoon) and saw what appears to be a faint coloured line. VERY faint. But when I tweaked it on my phone with a special editing program I can see it fairly well.
    On my PC however, it's not really see-able.

So tomorrow morning I'm going to poas on an IC and if I'm convinced enough that it's worth it I'll use a frer. I'm not going to use a frer unless there's enough doubt though, because I reckon I've spent probably at least $100 on those things since we started ttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    miss_petepie - Welcome to the thread

pigeon - Yay for the end of AF! It's a good feeling to know that you'll be able to try again soon isn't it.

Chocciequeen - I stopped drinking alcohol for a while whilst I've been ttc, but 6 months down the track I was drinking quite a bit of wine. Stopped that now, mostly because it was making me fat lol.

waitinghoping - I think you should test tomorrow. 13dpo should be long enough to get a result.

AFM, had some serious nausea this morning until about lunch time. Then I had a reprieve of about an hour, and then I started feeling squirly again. Just knocking back a cup of coffee which seems to have dulled it.
    The only reason this seems to be significant is that for sheer sh!ts and giggles I did another IC poas this afternoon and I (may have been hallucinating) think I saw a faint shadow of a line.
    It doesn't make sense, the one I did this morning was as clear as the pure driven snow. The one I did this afternoon was about 3MU (or technically first afternoon) and saw what appears to be a faint coloured line. VERY faint. But when I tweaked it on my phone with a special editing program I can see it fairly well.
    On my PC however, it's not really see-able.

So tomorrow morning I'm going to poas on an IC and if I'm convinced enough that it's worth it I'll use a frer. I'm not going to use a frer unless there's enough doubt though, because I reckon I've spent probably at least $100 on those things since we started ttc!
    Ooh how exciting. Hopefully you get a nice dark line in the morning.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Eko  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just dropping in to say hi... Sorry to hear about the bfn's, hopefully it's just too early!

Not feeling too hopeful anymore, had some light pink cm last night when I went to the look along with achey type cramps. My temp dropped slightly this morning to 36.8... Feeling real down now and trying to not let this upset me if AF arrives.

Oh well... Will try check in later!
    The light pink cm could be a good sign. Your temp is still pretty high. Fx AF isn't going to arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't changed my diet at all, still play sports and still exercise and probably still drink way to much lol!
    I'm also thinkin I have to make the most of being able to drink because hopefully soon I won't be able rigor 9 months!! Silly really lol