Closed Thread
Page 41 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I'm in the middle of no where lol!! In the pilbara, wa!
    Congrats mylittlestar!! We need a few more of those over the next month that's for sure!!
    Me toooo! Not really middle of nowhere but live in the pilbara

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Welcome to all the newbies! Congrats to Mylittlestar on your bfp! Pinkorblue I have my fx for you that the next test u do is a bfp good luck!Not much new with me, just clearing up this bv..also have a bit of cramping, sore boobs, bloated feeling.Well got the blood test results and again neg!
    Thankyou! Sorry about neg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Hi Ladies

Do you mind if i join? Ive now been ttc for 14 months but i guess actively the past 6 cycles. AF got me a few days ago so i will be testing around the 20th of aug. I already have 3 kids so not sure why its taking so long this time, i did have one shot of depo 2 years ago and i also have one tube due to an ectopic so not sure if thats affecting things. Im finding the other threads move too fast and people move on so its hard to keep up.
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    SMEP is every second day from day 10 and then the day of and three days after a +OPK isn't it?
    OK, so let's substitute "baby-making sex" with "home insemination" (let's call it HI). So HI every 2nd day from CD8, then once OPK becomes positive daily HI for 3 consecutive nights (or days, whenever you can lie flat for a bit), then skip 4th day, then last HI on the 5th day after your first positive OPK.
    Best to do twice-daily OPKs, such as 11am and 6pm, as you may have a short LH surge. Don't use first morning urine.
    Obviously the "fresher" the sperm the better. Refrigerated sperm has a shorter life-span, and therefore would not suit the premise of the SMEP. I am sure you know all this anyway.
    Does that help? J x.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    OK, so let's substitute "baby-making sex" with "home insemination" (let's call it HI). So HI every 2nd day from CD8, then once OPK becomes positive daily HI for 3 consecutive nights (or days, whenever you can lie flat for a bit), then skip 4th day, then last HI on the 5th day after your first positive OPK.
    Best to do twice-daily OPKs, such as 11am and 6pm, as you may have a short LH surge. Don't use first morning urine.
    Obviously the "fresher" the sperm the better. Refrigerated sperm has a shorter life-span, and therefore would not suit the premise of the SMEP. I am sure you know all this anyway.
    Does that help? J x.
    It does. I will have to see if our donor is willing to be on-call like this. This month should be okay, but if it isn't successful we'll be flying him in/out from townsville so won't be able to do that.

But as far as freshness, he'll be making his donation in our spare room, passing it through and leaving, so we should be able to inseminate within 10 minutes of it being produced!

Have stocked up on OPKs so I can do two a day

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brisbane area here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Quick message from me before I dash out... sorry have not had a chance to catch up but will do a little later.

12DPO here and temp stayed up today... no brown CM which is a good sign for me but do have a dull AF type ache.

I am trying not to be too hopeful but this is very different to my last 2 cycles, if I am not pg my body is playing a very very ugly trick on me! So tempted to test but gonna hold out till Sunday.

to all!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perth

Well def BFN fore again. Im feeling better again. A few days ago with my first BFN I was really Devo but I feel like its just not my time just yet. I guess the universe has its plans for me and I'm sure bub #2 will be here before I know it! Need to forget ttc and enjoy life a big more. I feel like this year has gone so fast because I've been so ttc focused and letting precious time pass me by!

Anyways next month as long as there are no viruses or colds etc then we will try DTD every 2nd day all month. Stuff opks etc, just going to have fun

Just need AF to arrive so we can get that over and done with and we can get on with it

Congrats to BFPs and goodluck with those testing!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

Eko  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi Ladies

Quick message from me before I dash out... sorry have not had a chance to catch up but will do a little later.

12DPO here and temp stayed up today... no brown CM which is a good sign for me but do have a dull AF type ache.

I am trying not to be too hopeful but this is very different to my last 2 cycles, if I am not pg my body is playing a very very ugly trick on me! So tempted to test but gonna hold out till Sunday.

to all!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar
    I really hope this is your month! Your chart looks really promising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Me toooo! Not really middle of nowhere but live in the pilbara

It's not really the middle of nowhere but everyone else thinks it is!
    What town do u live in?