Closed Thread
Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    choociequeen - sounds like implantation bleeding to me

bondgirl - will they do another BT if you haven't got AF by cd35 or will u just take primolut?

luvbug - maybe poas IC - just to double check?

afm - so usually AF doesn't hang around that long and i thought it was nearly gone, but it seems to have started up again wtf...damn AF
    I do too tormy otherwise I'm totally confused as this is nothing like my cycle is normally!! I will test on Sunday as the chart says I may get a positive then an it says implantation would of been on the 5th which matches right on time for everything! But who knows what our body does!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - I hope AF makes up her mind and decides whether to go or stay! How annoying!! Fx for u and baby dust to everyone else!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Every month since stopping the pill, I've seen signs that my body is getting back to normal. AF has been light to medium every cycle since stopping, but this month it is heavy again. I never thought I'd be excited about a heavy period!

Another thought - if I have a 12 day luteal phase, there is probably no point poas before AF is due, cos it is probably to early to get a positive. Better to just wait and see if AF arrives.

Have a great weekend. Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok another spot of blood this morning and then nothing! Not even a hint!!
    Have NO idea whats going on! AF due in 3 days so I guess time will tell :/

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies
    We've officially been ttc for 6 cycles now, and frankly I'm sick of moving to a new ttc month thread every month, so this thread is perfect for me!
    I had an early mc in April, and since then I've done everything. Opks, vitamin B to extend my LP (which has definitely helped btw, I can tell a major difference when I don't take it!) and bbting.
    I've had enough of all that guff if I'm honest.
    This month I'm not doing anything apart from taking my vitamin B. I find that knowing when I'm Oing doesn't seem to make a difference, because we can never time it right so that we're dtd the day beforehand. We always seem to manage two days beforehand, and for the last 3 cycles that hasn't been close enough so I'm just guessing that my O date is around the 15th and leaving it at that.

I fell pregnant with DS first try and I'm finding it really tough going that it's taking so long this time. I mean, I have nothing to complain about really. There are plenty of women who are onto several years of ttc so I feel bad for being upset about it.
    I guess I'm hoping that relaxing and not being so 'on' about it will make things a bit easier.

So while I'm hoping to only be in this thread for a month, I'm going to go with the assumption that it's going to be much longer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Eko. Hopefully the relaxed approach works for both of us. I'm on cycle 5 now, so a tiny bit behind you. I also feel bad whinging cos other people have it much worse, but it wasn't supposed to be this hard. People accidentally fall pregnant, how does that happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eko, I think you may have been in the DIG I was with my first mc. Hopefully be relaxed approach works and it doesn't take you long to talk again.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    choociequeen - sounds like implantation bleeding to me

bondgirl - will they do another BT if you haven't got AF by cd35 or will u just take primolut?

luvbug - maybe poas IC - just to double check?

afm - so usually AF doesn't hang around that long and i thought it was nearly gone, but it seems to have started up again wtf...damn AF
    My Fs didn't mention another bt if no AF by cd 35. just to poas then start primulot. I don't think i will wait that long though, keen to get on with it. So will poas on cd 28, Which will be 12 days after we last BD, just to make sure, and if it's bfn, which it will be, I'll start taking primulot straight away.
    I'm feeling better today, was so depressed yesterday. But today just think 'let's get on with it!'

There are so many of us here having these secondary infertility issues, its great to have you guys to share it with.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all today ladies? I'm not as stressed this cycle, it's nice *chuckle*. The tww to the tww is always the part that gets to me the most. This cycle I'm just taking it as it comes .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm cd3. So far nice and relaxed. Looking forward to AF leaving. So happy not temping and not using maybe baby. This month is relaxation all the way.