Closed Thread
Page 38 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats My little star!!! Wishing u a sticky pregnancy.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've been debating timing for the last 3 days. We're doing home insemination so we can't just DTD when we want to. This is the only month our donor is around to do it when we need (he's moving interstate) so I'm wondering if we should do every second day starting from the first day of my fertile period and then each day for 3 days after an OPK? So, Day 10, Day 12 and the 14, 13, 15? (assuming I O on 14).

I dunno. Need to pull out my lesbian book

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats my little star. Yay we finally have a BFP in here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Eko  (27-07-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Temps were back up this morning but only to 36.5 (which is only just over my coverline).
    If they aren't up higher tomorrow I think I'm out for another cycle. AF is due monday-ish so I'm close enough now that the low temps are probably a sign that AF is on her way *sigh*.
    On to cycle 7 then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I've been debating timing for the last 3 days. We're doing home insemination so we can't just DTD when we want to. This is the only month our donor is around to do it when we need (he's moving interstate) so I'm wondering if we should do every second day starting from the first day of my fertile period and then each day for 3 days after an OPK? So, Day 10, Day 12 and the 14, 13, 15? (assuming I O on 14).

I dunno. Need to pull out my lesbian book
    Have a look at the smep plan online. That should give you a good idea of when to inseminate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Temps were back up this morning but only to 36.5 (which is only just over my coverline).
    If they aren't up higher tomorrow I think I'm out for another cycle. AF is due monday-ish so I'm close enough now that the low temps are probably a sign that AF is on her way *sigh*.
    On to cycle 7 then.
    That's good that your temp is up. Fx it's higher tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep feeling wet (yep tmi). I'm so scared everytime I go to the loo that I'm going to see blood. So far so good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Welcome to all the newbies, so nice to see new ppl joining and traveling with them in their ttc journey!
    Any of the newbies using fertility drugs? Clomid etc?

J37 can I ask are u a doctor? Bit behind the times I think lol!

2 more days for the ladies testing on Saturday/Sunday... So excited for you, wish it was my tww over!!

Where about in oz does everyone live?
    Yes, I am a doctor. Trained in the big hospitals of Melbourne, and I live there still. I am very passionate about Medicine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I've been debating timing for the last 3 days. We're doing home insemination so we can't just DTD when we want to. This is the only month our donor is around to do it when we need (he's moving interstate) so I'm wondering if we should do every second day starting from the first day of my fertile period and then each day for 3 days after an OPK? So, Day 10, Day 12 and the 14, 13, 15? (assuming I O on 14). I dunno. Need to pull out my lesbian book

That made me laugh!! Didn't realise they issued a handbook . The Sperm Meets Egg Plan is actually a very good place to start. Clinics which do IUIs don't start until 24 hours after the first positive OPK, apparently. But, yes daily once your OPK is positive is a good starting point. J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Okay so yesterday had evap on frer dip test now this morning have this?? Are these reliable at all can you see anything im freakimg out. Not even sure if AF due tomorrow now or next day will text again just want opinions:what: clearblue test by the way
    Has to be a line going down through the other!
    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Attached Images