Closed Thread
Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

I was wondering if I could join?! I'm waiting around till September to resume TTC. I kinda don't belong in other monthly threads and I'm bored by myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    i know, another chem preg scares me to. ive decided that i wont get super excited about another pregnancy until i see that little heartbeat.

im 5dpo, no symptoms really...got my BT on sat to check my prog and estrogen levels so im hoping there highish
    With DS I tested the day I was due for AF, barely stuck the FR into my FMU and I had two dark dark lines! I tested 2 days later and they were just as dark. So I think I will believe it if the lines are dark...

Getting close to when all the action will take place if the spermy caught the egg! FX your BT has the level's you want

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I was wondering if I could join?! I'm waiting around till September to resume TTC. I kinda don't belong in other monthly threads and I'm bored by myself.
    Of course - WELCOME!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Hi all,

It looks like we have some people waiting to O and then other dying to POAS

Eko, I would say your temp dip today is more likely to be an implantation dip... look at my chart, we both had a dip early and then another one. My temp went up again today which I am pleased about. My sister has had charts that look similar to yours but she O'd perfectly and everything was normal - she didn't conveive that month as they weren't trying but after O she was also up and down.

AFM ~ 11DPO and the symptom spotting is driving me a bit banana's! Keep looking out for the brown CM and so far nothing My lower back is tight today and I am sleeping soooooo deeply with vivid dreams. My temp went higher again today, see my chart... oh I hope I have a little sticky bean in there

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar
    Your chart looks very promising!!! Fx for your sticky little bean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Can I pls join you guys? Currently 4dpo but don't have very high hopes for this month, guess only time will tell. Really like the idea of not moving on to the next thread each month. Starts to get a bit depressing after a while...
    Welcome. It is good not having to move threads. Fx for this month

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    i know, another chem preg scares me to. ive decided that i wont get super excited about another pregnancy until i see that little heartbeat.

im 5dpo, no symptoms really...got my BT on sat to check my prog and estrogen levels so im hoping there highish
    Good luck with your bt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Hi Shelby, welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started the symptom spotting today. Damn, I wasn't going to do that. I've been trying to not get my hopes up this month, but have figured that no matter what, if AF arrives I'm going to be devo, so I may as well have some hope while I can

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Eko  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I started the symptom spotting today. Damn, I wasn't going to do that. I've been trying to not get my hopes up this month, but have figured that no matter what, if AF arrives I'm going to be devo, so I may as well have some hope while I can
    Good option Lilsmurf I love it!! Lol

Finally got my positive opk yay yay yay!!! Better get busy lol!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Join the club ~ I got to 8DPO and I just couldn't help it. Every twinge made me symptom spot. I am now full blown symptom spotting... almost terrified its an AF sign! I will also be devo, first cycle I will be FX its both our month!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Good option Lilsmurf I love it!! Lol

Finally got my positive opk yay yay yay!!! Better get busy lol!
    WOOOOHOOOOOO ~ enjoy the next 48 hours