Closed Thread
Page 33 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eko, are you able to post a link to your chart? I can't see your sig cos on phone.

Afm, 8 dpo and ewcm. What's with that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Smurfy i had that too. i google the shizzle out of it and it seems to be normal. lots of differing opinions, sort of mixed between nothing you can't tell and ohhhh its a great sign soooo ??? but hopefully i'm going with its a great sign

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Eko, are you able to post a link to your chart?
    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/Eko if you can make sense out of it, you're amazing lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eko, your chart is crazy. I can't make any sense out of it. Are you charting at same time everyday? Is it possible your thermometer's battery is going flat or something. I read something that said if you get erratic temps orally, try it vaginally instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    are you going to use opks? on clomid i've o'd anywhere from cd18 - cd21, so if you dont o in the next few days i wouldn't worry to much
    No I've decided not to bother with OPKs this month as they gave me false positives last month which really upset me when FS said I hadn't O'd. So though 'what's the point?' and going with body signals instead.

It's good to know that O could occur later than the 5-10 days after last clomid that they tell you. I guess thats why the info FS gave me told me to BD up until CD20! Part of me is excited at the moment but part wonders if there's any point after not O'ing on 50mg last month, even though its doubled to 100mg this month I'm still feeling negative about it

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Does anyone get On clomid get O pains before you get a positive on opks? Been getting weird pains yesterday and today not very often maybe once or twice and it's still negative opks?
    More ewcm ATM as well but that might be due to EPO.. Not sure CD14 today so surely I would be getting close but who knows, will have to bd every night just in case lol.
    Who is still left in the group aiming for positives this month?
    No I don't get O pains, or many signs at all that I'm going to O! I really wish that I did get pains as it would be useful to know what my body was doing! FX for you that it's a good sign, sounds like it to me as EWCM too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    My temp dropped to 36.2 this morning. What the hell body, what the hell.
    My chat is in my sig if anyone wants to wake a look and tell me.what they think. I've got NO idea what's going on.
    Sorry Eko but I have no idea what your chart could mean, it's really confusing! Poor you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Lil Smurfy i had that too. i google the shizzle out of it and it seems to be normal. lots of differing opinions, sort of mixed between nothing you can't tell and ohhhh its a great sign soooo ??? but hopefully i'm going with its a great sign
    Hopefully it's a good sign. I googled it too, and so many mixed responses - some say preg sign and others say you get it just before AF when corpus luteum breaks down. Guess I just have to wait and see.

Where are you at, testing soon?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had EWCM about 4 days before my period was due! It was so weird. Never had it (or at least, noticed it) before. Googled, perfectly normal apparently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hopefully it's a good sign. I googled it too, and so many mixed responses - some say preg sign and others say you get it just before AF when corpus luteum breaks down. Guess I just have to wait and see.

Where are you at, testing soon?
    Yeah testing again tomorrow cause I got an evap today arrrrgh I am supposed to wait til 30 2 days after af is due but who can wait that long hehegoing to buy a 3 pack frer see how I go. You?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due 30th. Might test on Saturday at 10 dpo. Good luck with tomorrow's test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx you to for the 30th

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub