Closed Thread
Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    AF arrived this morning. I never thought this would be so hard. We are doing everything right and it just doesn't happen. This cycle I am putting away the thermometer. I don't see any benefit in charting. It tells me after I have o'd, which isn't very helpful. I had a temp drop this morning, got up and AF was here. I didn't need the temp drop to tell me that. I'm going to just try OPKs this month and see how we go.
    Im sorry Lil Smurfy. It does suck now for the long wait until O. Think we are all in the same boat fx this is our lucky month and we get to move onto the due in threads. I have no idea how long term ttcers get through each month. I already feel like im going insane. I tell myself okay this month just going to let it happen then when I get tell tale signs of Oing its like the crazy in me takes over and I question every single thing my body does. Hope AF is a short stay

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have a question cause I'm confused!!
    Yesterday I had slightly pink tinge cm and the tiniest bit of blood like I only notice a tiny pink tinge on the toilet paper then nothing else for the day. Today this morning I had a little bit more bloody only enough for toilet paper when wiping then nothing!!!
    Af isn't due for another 4 or 6 days.
    What's ur opinions??

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL! Well I got the meaning of the thread tittle totaly wrong! I thought pinkorblue was stuck on the bed after BD with her legs in the air!

I'm not TTC yet but I love reading all the threads and hearing of BFP's.

Best wishes everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! m/c bleeding has stopped. Has now gone to the brownish post AF mucous, which for me normally lasts a day. I'm struggling to figure out when I might be due to O now. I went back to have a look at my last m/c cycle and I started bleeding but didn't actually have my hcg drop to negative until 12 days after that. I then had AF exactly 3 weeks after my hcg dropped to negative.

This cycle my bleeding started the day my hcg was already at 3 (this Monday). I originally thought that because my hcg was basically negative (<2 is classified as negative) I would count it like an AF, so that I would O in the next 14-17 days (I often ahve a 30 day cycle) but going by my last m/c it seemed I woudl have O'd one week after my hcg was negative (well I guess that is if I even O'd.

What do you guys think!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Ok I have a question cause I'm confused!!
    Yesterday I had slightly pink tinge cm and the tiniest bit of blood like I only notice a tiny pink tinge on the toilet paper then nothing else for the day. Today this morning I had a little bit more bloody only enough for toilet paper when wiping then nothing!!!
    Af isn't due for another 4 or 6 days.
    What's ur opinions??
    Sounds like implantation. Fx crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    Yay! m/c bleeding has stopped. Has now gone to the brownish post AF mucous, which for me normally lasts a day. I'm struggling to figure out when I might be due to O now. I went back to have a look at my last m/c cycle and I started bleeding but didn't actually have my hcg drop to negative until 12 days after that. I then had AF exactly 3 weeks after my hcg dropped to negative.

This cycle my bleeding started the day my hcg was already at 3 (this Monday). I originally thought that because my hcg was basically negative (<2 is classified as negative) I would count it like an AF, so that I would O in the next 14-17 days (I often ahve a 30 day cycle) but going by my last m/c it seemed I woudl have O'd one week after my hcg was negative (well I guess that is if I even O'd.

What do you guys think!?
    I'm not sure how it works. Maybe use OPKs and see if you can pin point it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sounds like implantation. Fx crossed.
    Thanks!
    I have been reading a bit last night and now starting to freak out as I was getting twinges 3 days ago moving from left to right etc throughout the whole day and they say this could be twins as each egg implants into opposite sides of the uterus and since I'm takin clomid this is a possibility! OMG! Anyone else experience the same twinges? They weren't a cramp jut a niggle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Its the weekend - woohoooo!

Bond Girl ~ Welcome! Sorry to hear about not O'ing, good luck on your higher dose of Clomid!

Lil Smurfy ~ Bummer about the witch, don't you just hate her! You and I are totally opposite, I have decided to throw the OPK's away this month and rather just go on my EWCM, Cervix and O cramping. I will continue to chart but more for interest sake as I don't seem to O on the same day each month, FX this is your month hun!;

tormy ~ Hopefully AF leaves you alone soon!

Chocciequeen ~ I don't want to be a total downer but I get brown CM and some blood about 4 days before AF arrives. I have it for a whole day, it then disappears completely until AF shows her ugly face! FX it is implantation bleeding but also don't want your hopes to be high and then you are disappointed... majority of people don't get any implantation bleeding but we can always hope! With regards to your twinges... thats definitely a good sign so FX this is your month

MickeyMouse84 ~ YAY for the bleeding to have stopped. I have no thoughts for you unfortunately but FX you O in the next few weeks!

to everyone else and welcome to the newbies!

AFM ~ CD7 here, seem to still be having left over AF spotting which is totally bizarre for me. Also had some unusual cramps which is also very bizarre. I am tempted to POAS and see if I am PG as I have heard of people getting a full AF even when they are UTD? What do you guys think, am I wasting my time and money? DH is going away next week, luckily he is back on CD12 so if I O again on 14 or 16 we are in with a chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Boo at not ovulating fx you ovulate on 100mg. Are they going to give u something for AF to arrive?
    Yeah I had primolut for this cycle so will use it again if I get to cd35 with no AF. Which sounds likely if I haven't O'd! I only had really light brown spotting with primolut though but FS said this didn't matter and it all counts!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Hope the side effects are the same as the 50mg for you and you O!! How long have you been trying before you did the bloodtests to confirm O or not?
    I came off the pill in December then went to the GP in March to say 'where's AF!'. Turned out some tablets i'd been on made my prolactin levels really high and I had started leaking milk! So that would have delayed O. But since stopping them about 3 months ago still nothing and I am getting really fed up! I really hope I don't get side effects from the 100mg but probably will. Think I was lucky not to have any on 50mg but maybe that's because it didn't work!

Anyway been feeling really down and depressed all afternoon since getting the BT results but took DS swimming this afternoon and that cheered me up. I count my lucky stars I have one child and if I don't get anymore I will still be blessed with him.

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    luvbug - maybe poas IC - just to double check?

afm - so usually AF doesn't hang around that long and i thought it was nearly gone, but it seems to have started up again wtf...damn AF
    Don't have any IC's so would have to use an expensive test. Don't feel pg and think its my mind playing tricks on me. The minute our cycle does something different we think that maybe we are pg. I think I will leave it for the weekend and see how I feel next week.

Hope AF disappears soon