Closed Thread
Page 28 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Which means I'm 6dpo, not 5dpo. Which also means that that hectic dip (I swear I thought I was the only one that used 'hectic' that way rofl!) was at 5dpo.
    Everything is HECTIC!

FX this is your cycle... I just read that 9DPO is the most common day for implantation so I am trying to remain calm and not hope too much that this is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I scaled back my ttc efforts this month. I ditched the maybe baby and temping cos DH thought I was going nuts. I also told me if I relaxed it would happen (he's game). So I pointed out that there's an egg around 1 day a month so I need to know which day. I've only used OPKs this month and have been more relaxed and happy.

As for twins, my SIL and brother have 4 kids, accidentally fell pregnant and found out they're having twins.

I wouldn't mind twins, but I only want 2 kids, and want 2 pregnancies.
    Like you LilSmurfy I would love twins....sounds crazy I know but I just think it would be wonderful.....welll at this stage I would just love to be pregnant with a healthybub. 6 DPO and trying not to symptom spot...TTW is so hard. What are you doing to keep yourself busy?
    Like you I have not been temping either and trying to be relaxed about it all....but I think I have a cold sore coming up on the corner of my lip and its my bday party on saturday night...boo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Like you LilSmurfy I would love twins....sounds crazy I know but I just think it would be wonderful.....welll at this stage I would just love to be pregnant with a healthybub. 6 DPO and trying not to symptom spot...TTW is so hard. What are you doing to keep yourself busy?
    Like you I have not been temping either and trying to be relaxed about it all....but I think I have a cold sore coming up on the corner of my lip and its my bday party on saturday night...boo
    Ahhh boo, I just hate cold sores. Go and get yourself some Lysine... its the bomb! Read here: http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/amin...or-herpes.html

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    eko - fx for you hun

luvbug - yay for being 9dpo - when are u testing?

as for twins: it totally freaks me out that our chances of having twins are higher cos of clomid...DH is a twin and twin brothers, my aunties are twins and my great aunts are twins...

afm - well im only 3dpo and not much going on. i've had a fair bit of ovulation cramps the past few days...so i guess we'll see what happens...i've got my first BT this saturday to check my estrogen and prog levels and then another one next tuesday for HCG levels
    Thanks Tormy, I am feeling somewhat optimistic this cycle... or maybe I am just willing myself to be pregnant! AF is due on Monday so am going to test on Sunday morning with FMU. If I get my usual brown CM this week then I won't test until AF is late so Tuesday... I don't want to waste a test and also don't want to get my hopes up if AF is just gearing up to ruin my week!

Twins freaks me out too... I think especially cos I know what its like to have 1. I always said that if I was going to have twins it must happen first time around so that I don't know what its like to have just 1... you don't know what you are missing. You really do have a lot of twins in your family... FX you get one healthy egg implanting this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I'm 9dpo. Boobs are the same, no sx or anything. Last month when I had chemical I had heaps of symptoms by now

It's getting depressing. I'll be onto cycle 8 in aug. sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone!! I'm so glad in not the only one having trouble getting on here. Very frustrating.

6 dpo today (seems there are a few of us). So far no symptom spotting. I feel great. I ordered DH a card from moonpig today. I wanted a cute way to tell him we're utd ( when we actually are). So I'll just hold onto the card until I need it.

I hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Well I'm 9dpo. Boobs are the same, no sx or anything. Last month when I had chemical I had heaps of symptoms by now

Fx this is your month. I have symptoms every month, and so far no BFP, so I wouldn't read too much into your lack of symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post

I have heard many time that having no or very little symptoms is more of a sign of pregnancy than having loads... most AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy so we confuse them. When I had a chemical pregnancy I had every symptom under the sun but with my DS I felt completely normal. FX this is your month (I didn't O the month after my chemical).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy, good luck with your BTs

Luvbug, that could def be an implantation dip, here's hoping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Work and study keeps me occupied. I've also been trying to read 50 shades.

Hope your cold sore goes away. When are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Woops. Just adjusted my chart with a bbt adjuster (because the times I took them were off) and it looks like I might have Od a day earlier than I thought. Which means I'm 6dpo, not 5dpo. Which also means that that hectic dip (I swear I thought I was the only one that used 'hectic' that way rofl!) was at 5dpo.

So I'm actually 6dpo today. Which might explain the hot flashes and cramping I've had today. Or it might just be my body fuxing with my head. Time will tell *grin*.
    I'm 6 dpo too. When are you testing?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Eko  (25-07-2012)